Price For Alcoholic Drink Package

This is my first time on Royal Caribbean and we have a cruise booked in Dec. (Keeping Fingers Crossed). I will be wanting to get the Alcoholic Drink Package and I see now that it is $58.00 a day. Is that a good price or should I wait some more before getting it. Also, if I get it now then have to cancel later will they refund my money for the package? Thank you very much in advance.

9 minutes ago, CChamp said:

This is my first time on Royal Caribbean and we have a cruise booked in Dec. (Keeping Fingers Crossed). I will be wanting to get the Alcoholic Drink Package and I see now that it is $58.00 a day. Is that a good price or should I wait some more before getting it. Also, if I get it now then have to cancel later will they refund my money for the package? Thank you very much in advance.

You can purchase it now and if the price does go lower you can cancel and repurchase it at the lower price. If you have to cancel your cruise you will be refunded to the original form of payment. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CChamp said:

A good price is relative to ship and itinerary. $58 is good on some ships but bad on others. Let us know the ship and itinerary and you’ll get more response. 

If you see it any where between $41-48 buy it. I don't expect it to drop below $50 for while, so if your comfortable with that price buy it and as @Retired LEO said you can always cancel and rebook.

Edited by Sea Dog

Hey there King from Doug and Pam!   I laughed out loud at your comment after going back and actually looking at the title closely.  There's probably a good bit of truth in that slip 😃.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DWhit said:

Hey there King from Doug and Pam!   I laughed out loud at your comment after going back and actually looking at the title closely.  There's probably a good bit of truth in that slip 😃.

Hey guys...nice to hear from you again.  Would love to see you on another cruise, especially if we had all the aft cabins to boot.

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

Hey guys...nice to hear from you again.  Would love to see you on another cruise, especially if we had all the aft cabins to boot.

Absolutely!  That was a fantastic cruise.

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

2 hours ago, DWhit said:

I thought that was you. Doug & Pam! That was a really fun cruise. :classic_biggrin: We will be on Vision again in December. :classic_smile: I remember that was a noro cruise for a lot of passengers. Hopefully this one will virus free. :classic_biggrin: ~Patti :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

I thought that was you. Doug & Pam! That was a really fun cruise. :classic_biggrin: We will be on Vision again in December. :classic_smile: I remember that was a noro cruise for a lot of passengers. Hopefully this one will virus free. :classic_biggrin: ~Patti :classic_smile:

Hi Patti!   We are definitely hoping for virus free, as you say! 😀

• Like 1

10 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Mine for liberty is 50 pppd and has been as low as 42.

Newer ships cost more. Personally too high for me, but I dont drink much.

Yes if you cancel they will refund cruise planner purchases.

Not necessarily.  I have an Anthem cruise booked in December, and the current price is $47.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Not necessarily.  I have an Anthem cruise booked in December, and the current price is $47.

I said mine has been as low as 42. ... I guess you read it as newer ships will always be higher sale price than whatever I show at the time. 

I guess I should type a longer explanation and always put ..on average, most of the time. 

We agree.