Odyssey Up Charge

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I just got an email from RCI...Odyssey has Casita's by the pool to reserve for an up charge. Is this new ? 

Do you mean El Loco Fresh - Mexican  fare?  It shows as "being included".  There's nothing listed as Casita's under dinning.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

Do you mean El Loco Fresh - Mexican  fare?  It shows as "being included".  There's nothing listed as Casita's under dinning.

Likely some sort of cabana structure. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

I believe it may be the cabanas located by the pool area.  I watched a short deck tour on YouTube and seen them and noticed they had a rope chain type thing across the front.

Oh, on Cocoa Cay.

No...the picture in the email  I was referring to was of the onboard pool area on Odyssey. Their calling them Casita's that you apparently can reserve for a $....much like Cabana's at CocoCay & Labadee.

Upgrade your pool day...choose from a poolside or oceanview...dedicated service standing by.

No way are they going to let these be first come...first serve....I'm assuming they will be by booked/paid reservation only.

Edited by Ashland

2 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

There are only 9 dinning options on the ship.  Here's the link to things to do and eat.  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/odyssey-of-the-seas/things-to-do

I get that but the poolside or oceanview Casita's have nothing to do with dining options:classic_huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I get that but the poolside or oceanview Casita's have nothing to do with dining options:classic_huh:

I finally see what you are talking about, I would assume that the prices would be in the Cruise Planner.

29 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

I finally see what you are talking about, I would assume that the prices would be in the Cruise Planner.

I'm not booked on Odyssey but got the email advertisement anyway. I'm sure those that are booked will be able to see this new option on their cruise planner...and the specifics of this offering.

They added those casitas to Freedom when it was amplified. There was only one cruise on Freedom before COVID closed them down, and the casitas were first come first serve on that cruise. I wonder if there will be an uncharge now, like on Odyssey?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Another Odyssey up charge:

1749139229_ScreenShot2021-08-18at11_13_37AM.thumb.jpg.2baaa6c03b5584b0d80bf2fa9fe00c5e.jpg

• Experience the exhilaration of skydiving courtesy of RipCord by iFLY. Feel what it's like to fly as you float on air within the safe confines of this groundbreaking simulator. This extended experience is an incredible thrill for thrill seekers of all kinds.
  • Your experience includes a safety orientation, time to gear up, and an exhilarating 2-minute of flying in the tunnel. Space is limited and may sell out, so reserve this premium experience now to reserve your spot.
  • Note: Please arrive promptly to your scheduled RipCord by iFLY appointment. Due to the popularity of Ripcord by iFLY and North Star, appointments not cancelled 12 hours in advance will be subject to a $25 no show fee. You may cancel your reservation through the Royal iQ app on your device or by visiting the Sports Desk on Deck 15.

I can't remember.  How long is a complimentary session?

$49 for two minutes, or $24.50 per minute.  

Oh and by the way Royal, the Royal iQ app isn't used any more... but there is a new app now that's kind of cool.  You should check it out.

Edited by twangster