Cruise Planner not available ??

When I go into cruise planner it shows Both of my upcoming cruises on the Anthem OTS sailing out of Cape Liberty.

When I try to access the November 7th (2021) cruise it has been telling me "not available" and to check back in 15 minutes? I have been trying for days ?

When I try to access the January 20th cruise (2022) it opens up with no problems and allows me to make purchases.

The Cruise Planner is currently working for all my booked cruises. Sometimes it helps to clear your browser cache and history, or use a different browser. Sometimes that will fix the issue. If that doesn't work, you may have to call Customer Service to have the issue rectified.

Edited by footzz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, footzz said:

The Cruise Planner is currently working for my 2 booked cruises. Sometimes it helps to clear your browser cache and history and/or use a different browser. Sometimes that will fix the issue. If it doesn't you may have to call Customer Service to have the issue rectified.

It IS working for one of my cruises in January but NOT the one 114 days away in November. .

1 minute ago, boscobeans said:

It IS working for one of my cruises in January but NOT the one 114 days away in November. .

Than you may have to call Customer Service to have the issue rectified. YMMV.

I wonder, do any of these itineraries include Grand Cayman? they just announced that they will not be accepting cruise ships in 2021..and I wonder if they are making changes to the itinerary. I was just going to check my Celebrity cruise which was to have stopped at Grand Cayman and it too tells me to come back in 15 minutes...

2 minutes ago, kearney said:

I wonder, do any of these itineraries include Grand Cayman? they just announced that they will not be accepting cruise ships in 2021..and I wonder if they are making changes to the itinerary. I was just going to check my Celebrity cruise which was to have stopped at Grand Cayman and it too tells me to come back in 15 minutes...

Just Bahamas and Canaveral.

3 minutes ago, kearney said:

One of mine does but the other two are Bahamas one with cozumel.   Ironically I had seen itineraries with Jamaica on them get changed over the last week but that cruise I can still access the planner.

I was just online using 2 different browsers (Chrome, Wave/IE) for my cruise leaving Sept 12 (76ish days out) of Bayonne. I've gotten the same response all week - 15 minutes, etc. Has ANYONE had any luck checking in or planning on the Cruiseplanner?

2 minutes ago, gizbywife said:

I was just online using 2 different browsers (Chrome, Wave/IE) for my cruise leaving Sept 12 (76ish days out) of Bayonne. I've gotten the same response all week - 15 minutes, etc. Has ANYONE had any luck checking in or planning on the Cruiseplanner?

I was able to access everything until this morning now I can only access one the rest are 15 minutes

Edited by mauraoel
  • Like 1

Quite honestly, unless it is something urgent, I would not call customer service. It appears to he a website or browser issue. I’m sure there will be a resolution at some point. 

In my experience, the fewer times CS enters  my reservation, the better. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

With all the Covid changes there may be changes to all the cruises in itineraries and excursions as well as various beverage and dining packages. 

Final payment for the November cruise is approaching rapidly...

I booked a new reservation yesterday and could not access Cruise Planner through Chrome all day, either desktop or mobile.  Eventually tried Safari last night - that worked.

Still can't access through Chrome this morning.

1 hour ago, mauraoel said:

Yeah my August 7th is the one I want access to.

I've been trying to get into our August 7 as well for the last couple of days and keep getting that message. My husband tried from his account as well. I heard prices may drop on some things at the 20-21 day mark, so I hope it is fixed very soon because we are at 21 days tomorrow!