Behind the scenes Jordan Bauth

1 hour ago, Hogbay said:

This inspirational vloger has a new video with a look at crew mess, gym and crew bar etc . Good to see behind the seen .😇

Yeah, been watching her for while myself. Produces some of the better onboard Vlogs

• Like 2

I've been watching her content as well. She does a great job and is an amazing figure skater as a pro. She also seems very down to earth and wonderful. I think she would be very appreciative of anyone who came up introduced themselves and comment how well they like her vlog.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laurie12820 said:

Currently on board with her now and have been enjoying watching her vlogs!  Saw her in the Schooner last night but was too shy to say hi. 😂

Laurie in her vlogs she said she loved meeting people. Hope you get to meet Jordan 😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hogbay said:

Laurie in her vlogs she said she loved meeting people. Hope you get to meet Jordan 😇

I've been watching her vlogs as well.  The one where her 2 year contract was over on Allure was so sad saying goodbye to her friends/fellow skaters. Very talented gal and seems very approachable..

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Hogbay said:

She does.  She was with the ice cast enjoying the singer in the Schooner Bar.  Didn’t want to butt in on the fun. 😉

15 hours ago, Laurie12820 said:

She does.  She was with the ice cast enjoying the singer in the Schooner Bar.  Didn’t want to butt in on the fun. 😉

OK but it is like ground hog day for the cast 🙃

We enjoyed watching her on the Adventure. Great performance. She actually got the loudest applause at the end of the show as the skaters were being introduced... not sure if it was because of her vlogs or because she was the first American skater introduced. 

Thanks for sharing the video.  I worked for Princess Cruises about 30 years ago, so this brings back some great memories.  My daughter is thinking of working for RCCL for a few years after she finishes University (which I highly recommend her to do).  I shared the link with her.

6 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

Thanks for sharing the video.  I worked for Princess Cruises about 30 years ago, so this brings back some great memories.  My daughter is thinking of working for RCCL for a few years after she finishes University (which I highly recommend her to do).  I shared the link with her.

Your welcome 🙂 all young people should look at Jordan's vlog. She is inspirational,  from Olympics to cooking to family to skating to overseas study to skating to fitness to dedication..and video production..oh and skating..and on the side J is passionate and following here other dream of fashion. Russ what did you do on Princess.?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Your welcome 🙂 all young people should look at Jordan's vlog. She is inspirational,  from Olympics to cooking to family to skating to overseas study to skating to fitness to dedication..and video production..oh and skating..and on the side J is passionate and following here other dream of fashion. Russ what did you do on Princess.?

I was a Junior Purser (now called Guest Services).  I only completed one contract before I got married and took a management job in a local hotel for 3 years (before becoming a teacher) that I was hired for based on my work for Princess Cruises.  It was an absolutely fabulous experience for me and I only wish I had done it earlier and seen more of the world that way.

8 more years until I retire.  I would love to retire and be that old guy working for RCCL Activity Staff working the flowrider and iFly (I can't get enough of those things).

• Like 2

Geovanni's eye filet....yum ..as Australia's and NZ bubble has burst and we have been yet again locked down .. So grateful for CC and this Ice Princess to dream of one year to be able to cruise again 😁

I love her videos. I have been watching her for awhile, when she had her contract on Allure.

Wow, is that woman dedicated! To see her workouts every day during quarantine were motivating to get up off the dang couch!  Her vlogs are fun and have just the right amount of interesting content.  Some vloggers can be a bit dry, but I think her natural enthusiasm comes through her videos in spades and makes them so enjoyable to watch.

I love how all her castmates seem to be engaged and love being in her vlogs.

I really hope to be on a ship someday with her in the ice skating cast!

• Like 2

Here is another crew member that just started vlogging. She is a performer on Harmony and is starting to vlog her return and quarantine on the ship.  Her initial vlog look similar to Jordan's so she is probably a fan 🙂 I hope she continues to vlog because I would love to see Harmony back in action.

Edited by cured
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing yes too similar in format/ style to Jordan's ,only differences is she a tea drinker . I know English is her second or third language but she sounds very drab.😇 hope she doesn't start ending with " love you to the moon and back" 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SMMRLUVN said:

I am also a figure skater from the Buffalo, NY area. Jordan’s mother Suzanne was one of my coaches. How cool is it to see her mentioned here. I need to watch the blogs!

Kool! Yes, she started doing these Royal Vid's over yr ago pre-CV, also has other's posted covering her travels going back even longer 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:53 AM, ONECRUISER said:

Kool! Yes, she started doing these Royal Vid's over yr ago pre-CV, also has other's posted covering her travels going back even longer 

They are even doing stories about her! https://www.insider.com/ice-skater-royal-caribbean-cruises-what-life-is-like-2021-7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1