Boarding Time

JFO23

I, too, checked in yesterday for our upcoming November cruise on Apex and was given a 3:00-3:30 time slot. I guess I was dumb in actually finishing the process, and now I'm stuck with that time?

Seeing this thread, one might surmise that X is just assigning 3:00 times for everyone, anticipating that many (most?) will simply show up at 11:00 anyways.

1 minute ago, Hickeyclan1 said:

Do you have to have made Final Payment in order to Check-in?

Yes, we were unable to check in until final payment. Our final payment for our Aug 27th cruise was held up waiting for Celebrity to issue our 125% FCC from a cruise they canceled in June. 

2 hours ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

I, too, checked in yesterday for our upcoming November cruise on Apex and was given a 3:00-3:30 time slot. I guess I was dumb in actually finishing the process, and now I'm stuck with that time?

Seeing this thread, one might surmise that X is just assigning 3:00 times for everyone, anticipating that many (most?) will simply show up at 11:00 anyways.

In the app, if you click on the check in option at the bottom, you can select times again and see if there are any earlier times available.  More times may open up later if this is an IT issue and they fix it.

2 hours ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

No your not.   Just go back to check in and select Arrival Time and it will pop up the selection window.    I revised mine

I checked in n the first day I could for my Nov 8 and Nov 13 (B2B).  We are Elite Pus and in a SS for both cruises.    We got 3 to 3:3O check in for both cruises.  Ship scheduled to sail  at 4 

I called X as we are booked thru them, no help at all.    Both are 5 day cruises and we are basically losing the first day and what are we going to do for the time between the first and 2nd cruise? 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

Just now, miched said:

I checked in for my Nov 8 and Nov 13 (B2B).  We are Elite Pus and in a SS for both cruises.    We got 3 to 3:3O check in.   Ship scheduled to sail  at 4 

I called X as we are booked thru them, no help at all.    Both are 5 day cruises and we are basically losing the first day and what are we going to do for the time between the first and 2nd cruise? 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

If you mean Sky Suite? - People on here have been posting that Suite guests are able to check in whenever they want. There is a separate door.

For the second cruise, the check in time won't matter.  They will have all back to back people meet together at a location on the ship and you will all go through the process together and you will be the first people back on the ship.

Where do you go to check on additional available boarding times?  Manage reservation? Boarding Pass? Celebrity website? Phone App?  Everything I open shows the original 3 pm I was given at check in.

12 minutes ago, scidee said:

Where do you go to check on additional available boarding times?  Manage reservation? Boarding Pass? Celebrity website? Phone App?  Everything I open shows the original 3 pm I was given at check in.

Then that is the earlies time available for your boarding, unless you are in a Retreat Suite. You can keep checking back to see if earlier times become available or open up.

10 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

On app -  I you click on the box Arrival Time --- if additional  times are available they will show up, otherwise they are all allocated.

BEB7079F-CE28-462F-9AF5-B167C9223490.jpeg

Or, other times were never available in the first place, as seems to be the case on my 11/13 sailing on the Summit.

21 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Or, other times were never available in the first place, as seems to be the case on my 11/13 sailing on the Summit.

I've heard similar problems with Summit.    The first 2 cruises were cancelled due to changing home port.   If the ship isn't currently sailing out of the port it may not be available until closer to cruise.

When I first did mine on Solstice the earliest time available was 1:30 a couple days later out of curiosity I checked back and picked up an 11:30 time slot.     When I just looked earliest was 2;30 (for the 9/5 cruise). 

On 8/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, scidee said:

If you're doing it on the Celebrity website it's under Edit Check-in. Just click the pencil icon on the boarding pass and continue until you reach the Arrival Time page and click Select a different time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I was just able to edit my boarding tine to 12:00-12:30 for my November 13 Summit sailing. For those of you who were only getting the 3:00-3:30 option on your sailings, go to your check-in and see if you can change it now.

Nope. Still only 3:00-3:30 available for the Nov 13 APEX sailing (for me, anyways).

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

I don't have the app (on Infinity) but the website tells me when I can check in.  It looks like a check in date of July 14, 2022 for a cruise leaving on October 12, 2022.

You can not check in until after the final payment date. On our cruise next week we were able to check in online an hour after Celebrity posted our final payment.

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

You can not check in until after the final payment date. On our cruise next week we were able to check in online an hour after Celebrity posted our final payment.

My final payment due date is July 7, 2022.

11 hours ago, terrydtx said:

@terrydtx Do you know if you can see on the website when final payment is posted if you work with a TA?