NFL fans. Interesting

Bases5

1 minute ago, Terab85 said:

Going to miss seeing Brees this year.

Right? I'm a season-ticket holder and that first home game without him firing up the Dome is DEFINITELY going to be strange ... but I'm ready to cheer on (vaxxed and masked, of course!) my boys in black and gold!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, keels81 said:

So excited ... can't wait to watch my Saints play the Giants while I'm on-board the Mardi Gras! #WhoDat

Ew. Will always have a special place in my pit of hatred for the Saints for their bounties and what they did to my boy Favre. 

Edited by Cruise Related

2 minutes ago, keels81 said:

Right? I'm a season-ticket holder and that first home game without him firing up the Dome is DEFINITELY going to be strange ... but I'm ready to cheer on (vaxxed and masked, of course!) my boys in black and gold!

I'm a Niner fan but the Saints are my second fav team.  Would be cool to see Brees at the first home game to get the fans hyped up.  

1 minute ago, Terab85 said:

I'm a Niner fan but the Saints are my second fav team.  Would be cool to see Brees at the first home game to get the fans hyped up.  

He still has his home in town and has quite a bit of business interests still in the city ... I feel like he's pretty much a given to be there to start the Who Dat chant.

• Like 1

Big football fan.  Much more than my husband.  Grew up in Miami.  Went to the Dolphins first game at the Orange Bowl in the 70s.  Witnessed the perfect season.  I was hooked. Good to hear that the NFL games will be more available.  I have become a big college ball fan.  I wish they had more access to the college games.  College games are more difficult to see since they don't carry the regular networks anymore.  I'll take what I can get and try to stream when I can.  We always plan our fall cruise around Bama's bye week which will be the Mardi Gras for Halloween this year.  Roll Tide!       

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Big football fan.  Much more than my husband.  Grew up in Miami.  Went to the Dolphins first game at the Orange Bowl in the 70s.  Witnessed the perfect season.  I was hooked. Good to hear that the NFL games will be more available.  I have become a big college ball fan.  I wish they had more access to the college games.  College games are more difficult to see since they don't carry the regular networks anymore.  I'll take what I can get and try to stream when I can.  We always plan our fall cruise around Bama's bye week which will be the Mardi Gras for Halloween this year.  Roll Tide!       

I'm a way bigger fan than my hubby.  Football season is nap season for him *lol*  I plan to bring my laptop on our upcoming B2B so I can follow my fantasy football 😉 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

Its a lot of fun going to Bills games. Its more like a college game atmosphere and not as corporate feeling like other NFL game day experiences.

RV lot fills up on Friday... its a party lol

I watch Bills games just to see Gabe Davis play.  He's a great player and an even better human being.  ❤️

The big question is where are you going to watch all of these games on their biggest ship? From what I’ve seen so far the hero’s room in the back of the pig & anchor is the only place. There is no bar where people can sit and watch sports from what I can tell.

Im a big Eagles fan and I just looked ahead at our schedule and saw we are playing Dallas on MNF while we are onboard the Magic! This is awesome news. I always felt bad for the bartenders who would get attitude from football fans demanding their team get shown on TV. I remember some Browns fan getting mad cause his game wasnt on....like come on man youre lucky if you can even watch that in Ohio. 

• Like 1