Boarding time change. Is it possible?

So, today was our check in day.  Completed it around noon.  We got 3:00 as our time.  

We are diamond, so not our first go around.  Know in the past, you show up anytime, even though they gave a time. But that was all pre-covid trips.  We always arrived early.  Once we were #3 and #4 in the door.

Can I still arrive early, or do I need to do 3:00?   Can that time be changed?

2 minutes ago, shellunderwater said:

So, today was our check in day.  Completed it around noon.  We got 3:00 as our time.  

We are diamond, so not our first go around.  Know in the past, you show up anytime, even though they gave a time. But that was all pre-covid trips.  We always arrived early.  Once we were #3 and #4 in the door.

You can change it.  Keep checking  Our November Harmony cruise only had a 3pm check in time when we first checked in but today I got to change it to 1:30.

19 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You can change it.  Keep checking  Our November Harmony cruise only had a 3pm check in time when we first checked in but today I got to change it to 1:30.

Do I need to do anything special to get the time to change?  I'm looking in the app, it shows the time.  Not sure how to get it to give me a new one.

Thanks.

You just need to go into your Edit your Check in Information and go all the way through till you get the boarding times.  We also were scheduled for 3 pm on Allure in November but now we have a 1 pm check in. And I had to do it for both of us in the cabin. 

11 minutes ago, shellunderwater said:

Do I need to do anything special to get the time to change?  I'm looking in the app, it shows the time.  Not sure how to get it to give me a new one.

Thanks.

They just opened up more times when I checked in the Cruise Planner on my laptop.  Just keep checking

VERY frustrated that we still are only showing 3pm as our boarding option for our November 1st cruise on Indy.  I called customer support and they're saying that's what you get and no changes are now being offered, you get what you get.  Please tell me they don't know what they're talking about (again).  Grrrr....

Just now, Biker19 said:

There's a good chance of this.

Thanks Biker.  I sure hope so.  I was hoping more times would open up now that we're 60 days away.  Guess I'll just keep checking.

And I hope you made it through Ida okay if you're in VA.  She's leaving MA now and we got 4+" of rain here in SE MA.

Our sailing for November 1st reloaded on the app when I logged on at 5:15 a.m. EST this morning.  I was able to get 12:00 time!  Woo hoo!  

This is how I feel

;o) 

Good luck to everyone!  We were listed as 59 days until boarding when it became available to change.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, shellunderwater said:

Diamond means nothing right now!3 means 3 sorry

32 minutes ago, Marie51 said:

I just got off the Mariner yesterday that sailed out of Port Canaveral. My check in time was 1 PM and my sister had 2pm. We arrived at 11:30 AM and they took us right in. Within 15 minutes we were on the ship. 

We go on Mariner on the 17, I have questions.  Did you enjoy it, was it as empty as I've heard, how was the food?  🙂

24 minutes ago, flamingos said:

We go on Mariner on the 17, I have questions.  Did you enjoy it, was it as empty as I've heard, how was the food?  🙂

Had a wonderful time, everything was great. We ate in the main dining room and the Windjammer and I thought all the food was very good. Excellent service with crew happy to see us. They were 997 passengers on my cruise so everyone well spaced out.  It is not crowded any place on the ship. Enjoy your trip!

Just now, Marie51 said:

Had a wonderful time, everything was great. We ate in the main dining room and the Windjammer and I thought all the food was very good. Excellent service with crew happy to see us. They were 997 passengers on my cruise so everyone well spaced out.  It is not crowded any place on the ship. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks.  I am so looking forward to it!

54 minutes ago, Marie51 said:

I am surprised you had that many... We had 1127 on Symphony 

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Gosh...someone needs to be the caboose!   (3 pm time slot).  😉 

Can't all board at 12-1:00 pm.  😄 

Since The Goog says it's a 2 hour drive to the port, I'm happy to be first on the ship...you know, to check it out for everyone else.

Happy to do my part.

😎🍹

• Like 1