Best Value Fare Includes Premier Drink Package - Booked It But It Doesn't Show Up Anywhere

SargassoPirate

I booked a cruise with a refundable fare at a higher price, and it included a drink package and a wifi package.  I don't see anywhere on my booking confirmation that the drink package and wifi package are included. How do I confirm that every is kosher or do I just wait until I board the cruise to confirm?

I also looked on the Medallion app and don't see it anywhere.

Any ideas other than calling a clueless rep working from home?

Try printing the travel summary from the personalizer. It should be there. 

Go to the Check in feature, There is a green button for "Print Travel Summary"

If you don't see it there, then you probably don't have it.

Edited by jennybenny
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

Try printing the travel summary from the personalizer. It should be there. 

Go to the Check in feature, There is a green button for "Print Travel Summary"

If you don't see it there, then you probably don't have it.

Thanks.  Tried that but nothing shows up. I did print a copy of the fare differences when I booked and that may be my ace in the hole.  The higher fare was refundable and included some perks that were well worth the price difference over the basic non-refundable fare.  I wonder if I should just not worry about it and if there's an issue show my documentation and let them figure out how to fix it once I'm on board?

If it doesn't show in the places the previous posters have suggested I would call ASAP.  Do not wait till you board.  It should be showing in all places the posters have suggested to look. Confirmation invoice, travel summary and Onboard services.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, franktown said:

If it doesn't show in the places the previous posters have suggested I would call ASAP.  Do not wait till you board.  It should be showing in all places the posters have suggested to look. Confirmation invoice, travel summary and Onboard services.

Agreed. I don't think there is much hope if the OP waits until after boarding to try to straighten this out. If it's not in place prior to boarding it likely won't ever happen.

Log on to Princess and go to “booked guests” select your cruise and then click on “onboard services” then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the services included in your cruise including beverage package and WiFi. 

if you still cannot find you can call Princess or your TA and ask them to send you a copy of the special services connected to your cruise.

Hope this is helpful

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

Log on to Princess and go to “booked guests” select your cruise and then click on “onboard services” then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the services included in your cruise including beverage package and WiFi. 

if you still cannot find you can call Princess or your TA and ask them to send you a copy of the special services connected to your cruise.

Hope this is helpful

When I scroll all the way down under "onboard options" all I see if a gray box that says:

"Reservations & Purchases

You do not have any purchases yet"

I guess I'd better call in.  I did look back to the email from Princess with my confirmation documents that I received after I booked, and the email states that I have the premium drink package and a wifi package.  There is nothing on the confirmation documents to that effect.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

You reference "Best Value Fare."

Princess offers the "Princess Plus" fare which includes the beverage package, crew incentive and Internet package.

They also offer the "Princess Savers" fare which does not include any of those.

Since they do not offer a "Best Value Fare," I am not sure which fare you actually booked.

Thanks for urging me to not wait until I was on board.  I did a live chat with a Princess rep and they got it all straightened out.  It was some sort of "computer" glitch but it sounded like a coding error to me.  They had to go back to the cost of the package when I booked to determine that I had indeed booked the higher fare that included refundable deposit, the drink package, the wifi package, and tips. The cheaper fare offered then did not include the perks.  It must have been on the tail end of when the package was offered - I don't recall and didn't save screen shots as I went through the booking process.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't wait until I got on boar.  All of the correct info shows up in my booking on Princess.com and they sent me a revised confirmation.

Let the cruising begin!

Edited by SargassoPirate
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, caribill said:

You reference "Best Value Fare."

Princess offers the "Princess Plus" fare which includes the beverage package, crew incentive and Internet package.

They also offer the "Princess Savers" fare which does not include any of those.

Since they do not offer a "Best Value Fare," I am not sure which fare you actually booked.

If you do a booking you will see above the Princess Plus fare it says "Best Value"  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SargassoPirate said:

Thanks for urging me to not wait until I was on board.  I did a live chat with a Princess rep and they got it all straightened out.  It was some sort of "computer" glitch but it sounded like a coding error to me.  They had to go back to the cost of the package when I booked to determine that I had indeed booked the higher fare that included refundable deposit, the drink package, the wifi package, and tips. The cheaper fare offered then did not include the perks.  It must have been on the tail end of when the package was offered - I don't recall and didn't save screen shots as I went through the booking process.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't wait until I got on boar.  All of the correct info shows up in my booking on Princess.com and they sent me a revised confirmation.

Let the cruising begin!

In essence, then, you initially booked the Princess Plus package (aka Best Value).  I had hopes that Princess had a way to break down these perks and could be purchased individually at a reduced rate.  Happy you were able to get this straightened out.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, SargassoPirate said:

I booked a cruise with a refundable fare at a higher price, and it included a drink package and a wifi package.  I don't see anywhere on my booking confirmation that the drink package and wifi package are included. How do I confirm that every is kosher or do I just wait until I board the cruise to confirm?

Its actually listed on your booking confirmation. Look at the last three pages. They are listed there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, SargassoPirate said:

You actually booked a refundable deposit, not fare.