Pinnacle Grill for Breakfast

510picker

2 hours ago, hollyeplake said:

My dad and I are going on the Zuiderdam in December. Will we have access to the Pinnacle Grill for breakfast?

If you are in a Neptune Suite, yes.

Just to clarify further...if you just have Club Orange, you cannot eat at the Pinnacle Grill for breakfast.  Only Neptune and Pinnacle Suite guests get this privilege on the non-Pinnacle-Class ships.  This is one important difference between people who pay for Club Orange and those that get the benefits because of their Suite.  On the other hand, on Pinnacle Class ships, both groups get to eat in the Club Orange dining room, including for breakfast.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 8:59 PM, hollyeplake said:

My dad and I are going on the Zuiderdam in December. Will we have access to the Pinnacle Grill for breakfast?

If you are in the Pinnacle Suite or Neptune suites. 

23 hours ago, Torquer said:

Just to clarify further...if you just have Club Orange, you cannot eat at the Pinnacle Grill for breakfast.  Only Neptune and Pinnacle Suite guests get this privilege on the non-Pinnacle-Class ships.  This is one important difference between people who pay for Club Orange and those that get the benefits because of their Suite.  On the other hand, on Pinnacle Class ships, both groups get to eat in the Club Orange dining room, including for breakfast.

President's Club also may eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill on non-Pinnacle ships. As Neptune Suite guests, we ate there almost every morning of the Grand World Voyage segment we were on in January.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:49 AM, Cruising-along said:

We’re on the Eurodam now in our first-ever Neptune Suite and have enjoyed many breakfasts in the Pinnacle Grill. The manager, Tudor, is a delight with a great sense of humor. I can say he’s the best PG mgr we’ve ever had. And Izee, the hostess, is a sweetheart. 

Awesome to hear Tudor is still there. He is one of our favorites! 

29 minutes ago, JeffElizabeth said:

Awesome to hear Tudor is still there. He is one of our favorites! 

This info was posted in 2021, so he may or may not still be there. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RuthC said:

This info was posted in 2021, so he may or may not still be there. 

Noticed that, but it's good to have up to date information.  We are going to be on our first ever Neptune Suite.  I am going to try out BF in CO and Pinnacle Grill.  It will be nice to have decent coffee.  I can't drink the Lido coffee.  

On 6/10/2024 at 1:59 PM, hollyeplake said:

Only if you are in a Neptune or Pinnacle suite.

On 10/12/2021 at 5:51 AM, St. Louis Sal said:

My DH considers breakfast at the Pinnacle Grill one of the best perks of a Neptune Suite (he’s not as much of a fan of the Neptune Lounge as I am). We like the atmosphere and service, (however we have occasionally had very poor service which seemed odd given the ratio of waiters to guests). Still quite worthwhile and it figures that NOW they would have free mimosas, not a thing in the past ☹️. My daughters want to take me on a cruise in January, but with the progression of my ALS, I’m not so sure. I would be interested in hearing your experiences with a wheelchair in traveling @510picker

St Louis Sal

We were in a Neptune suite on the Westerdam, Oct 2023 and I use a wheelchair.  As long as you don't have a wide (more than 22") wheelchair you will be fine.  There is one door on the port and starboard side that has handicap access to the walking deck, unfortunately it was out of service quite often.  As for going to the PG, very easy, they still seat you where available or at your convenience.  MDR will also seat you as convenient, since many times the table are pretty close.  Overall no issues with wheelchair.  It provides me with the ability to still travel.  HAL is very accommodating to people who mobility issues. As for service in PG, we did have the understaffing issue and people just standing and not paying attention, we sent a note thru "let us know", and the next day service was improved, there were additional staff.  Unfortunately, we can expect understaffing everywhere on the ship.