New Europe sailings for 2023 now available

rachiem

1 hour ago, MustBCruzn said:

I was hoping to book a trip to Israel for 2023 but there are none listed. Fingers crossed that they haven't been loaded yet, but it does seem strange.

September and October 2023 look on Asia cruises

image.thumb.png.fde2557db2bffae1a610fd4779e09dce.png

• Like 2

Thanks for posting..I have been waiting for this…but a little disappointed…there are only two British aisles cruises and the weather can be iffy on both dates..was hoping for one in August…also it doesn’t go to Dublin…the 2022 sailing does and it’s 10 nights which I would prefer because of costs…I know this is Celebrity forum but does anyone recommend another line for that itinerary that I can look at.

2 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

Thanks for posting..I have been waiting for this…but a little disappointed…there are only two British aisles cruises and the weather can be iffy on both dates..was hoping for one in August…also it doesn’t go to Dublin…the 2022 sailing does and it’s 10 nights which I would prefer because of costs…I know this is Celebrity forum but does anyone recommend another line for that itinerary that I can look at.

Honestly, I wouldn't book a UK cruise depending on weather. 

We've had highs when we should have had lows this year. Last week was beautiful for Oct whereas June was freezing in some parts!

2 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Booked a B2B on Infinity. Now I have to decide between that and an already booked cruise on Oceania. I was able to snag what used to be an aft CC now labeled an SV. 

I just did the exact same thing.  Do you know if Infinity has been refurbished inside yet?

1 minute ago, chawkjewel said:

I just did the exact same thing.  Do you know if Infinity has been refurbished inside yet?

I don’t think she has. My only drawback to this cruise is fingers crossed she’s still in the fleet in 2023. What did you book?  We booked the 9 day spain and Portugal followed by the 10 med. 

30 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

I don’t think she has. My only drawback to this cruise is fingers crossed she’s still in the fleet in 2023. What did you book?  We booked the 9 day spain and Portugal followed by the 10 med. 

I booked 10 night Western Med followed by 7 night Eastern Med.  We'll see if I keep it.  Something more enticing may be released.  We had a great 12 night that was canceled in early 2020 that I want to hit most of the same ports, but with cruises not going all the way to Venice anymore, it would likely take a back to back and a couple day stay to see everything we wanted to see.  This B2B adds in some Greece thereby eliminating the need to do an additional trip.  I was originally going to look for something similar in the fall and follow it with a Transatlantic so, when those are released, these cruises may lose out.  We'll see.

• Like 1

Edge reposition cruises are also open, as are transatlantic. I held a cabin on the Edge Rome - Dubai leg. It would be a 40th anniversary trip . Might be worth the $200 risk of cancelling for a once in a lifetime trip.

mac_tlc

4 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

Not sure about this itinerary, but Viking does a very nice British Isles cruise.

The Eastern Med itineraries are very repetitive and with the same destinations as 22. But there is a reason. I heard they favour for some reason Zakynthos or Hydra (examples) which don't even have a port and facilities to accomodate 3000+ people per call (with 5bf or more the call will be eventually cancelled- also the costs of anchoring are always higher). But I heard that one of the managers in itinerary planning has completed his nautical studies in Hydra and another is the one which designed the azipods of the Infinity class ships and he was from Zakynthos. This man said this year in an interview he put his hand so they eliminate other greek destinations and favour Zakynthos. He even brought a CEO he said in his home in Zante to give insights about making a cruise ship port in Zakynthos. The Results: From 0 calls in all the previous years to 19 and 18 in 2022 and 2023 respectively. And Celebrity is a company with greek routes and has 5 ships deployed in Eastern Med. And they act like this. That's a very fair system bravo Celebrity... Celebrity cruises' marketing is supposed to be all about equality and promote women in CEO positions but they make such unfair moves between selecting destinations. That's very frustrating and sad. Sorry to bother you with this but some things like these must be said.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

I was selfishly hoping they wouldn’t be released quite yet. We want to book when we are on board in December. We want to book for our 30th wedding anniversary so don’t have a lot of choices if we want to be there on that date. Also, we are looking for a particular cabin. Looks like I might have to book now and forgo the cheaper deposit and OBC…….unless anyone has any hints for us 😉

34 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I was selfishly hoping they wouldn’t be released quite yet. We want to book when we are on board in December. We want to book for our 30th wedding anniversary so don’t have a lot of choices if we want to be there on that date. Also, we are looking for a particular cabin. Looks like I might have to book now and forgo the cheaper deposit and OBC…….unless anyone has any hints for us 😉

Book it refundable now and then rebook onboard assuming the pricing doesn't go crazy in the meantime.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Edge reposition cruises are also open, as are transatlantic. I held a cabin on the Edge Rome - Dubai leg. It would be a 40th anniversary trip . Might be worth the $200 risk of cancelling for a once in a lifetime trip.

mac_tlc

We just booked the 2nd leg of that trip on the Edge, 12 Night India, Sri Lanka & Thailand (Dubai to Singapore) for November 2023.

14 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Book it refundable now and then rebook onboard assuming the pricing doesn't go crazy in the meantime.

I asked my TA about doing this. I asked if I could book it with a refundable deposit and then cancel on board and rebook. She said that I could try it, but someone might have the cabin waitlisted and then I would lose it. 

16 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

I have faced this exact situation several times as we have been doing a lot of December cruises.  In the end, I usually just book it right away because I don't want to risk losing the cabin.

4 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Interesting….. The Fall 2023 Transatlantics that were available yesterday are no longer available to book. 

mac_tlc

Yes, they were open briefly. Someone at X probably pushed the wrong button, lol.

However the Spring TA's for  Connie, Silhouette, Apex and Edge are open again.

Edited by C-Dragons

4 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Interesting….. The Fall 2023 Transatlantics that were available yesterday are no longer available to book. 

Edge reposition from Europe to Australia are still available.

mac_tlc

I  booked the Fall 2023 transatlantic on the beyond  yesterday. I even paid the deposit.  I can't get into my reservation. Now I will have to wait and see.