Help with cruise transport from Orlando to Port Canaveral

3 minutes ago, TheSweetPotatoQueen said:
6 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I used Coco Beach Shuttle to get from the airport to a Port Canaveral hotel and was pleased.   

There are several shuttle companies  - just google . 

Do they pick up at airport hotels in Orlando?

I was picked up at the airport.  I don't know if they pick up from Orlando hotels.  You will have to contact them to find out. 

I'm sorry I misread your question and thought  you were flying in a day early and simply  needed transportation to  PC.

There is website that has packages for a stay in Orlando, transportation to the port  and   then transportation back. Can't recall the site but i looked into it for a recent crusie.  We decided to  go to Port Canaveral  directly from the airport  and do the overnight stay near the ship.   

Good luck

We had used: OrlandoOnWheels.com for our sailing last month.

We had them pick us up at the airport, drop us off at our hotel on Cocoa Beach the night before our sailing, and then scheduled them to pick us up at the port to drive us back to the airport when we got off the ship.

We simply ubered from the hotel to port.

Our experience with Orlando on Wheels was great, very smooth pickups and comfortable rides.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheSweetPotatoQueen said:

We need suggestions on cruise transportation from Orlando to PC. Flying in a day early and staying in Orlando. Also help with transportation back to Orlando airport. Thanks. We’ve always driven to Port Canaveral.

We always use Go Port Canaveral. They use full size motor coaches (vs. being crammed in vans) and they are cheap. 

• Thanks 1

We will be researching our options after the first of the year.  Ideally, if we can find one shuttle service that will pick up at two different Orlando hotels and then take us to the port, then the whole family could travel together to get on the ship.  But, we still need to finalize who is staying where.  I think those with younger children want to stay on Disney property.

1 hour ago, MississippiMom said:

We will be researching our options after the first of the year.  Ideally, if we can find one shuttle service that will pick up at two different Orlando hotels and then take us to the port, then the whole family could travel together to get on the ship.  But, we still need to finalize who is staying where.  I think those with younger children want to stay on Disney property.

Keep me updated on what you find out too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruisinsusin said:

We have used Corey with Cruise Control https://www.cruisecontrol-transportation.com/ both for transport from Orlando hotel to cruise port as well as MCO to Disney hotels.

Great communication beforehand and prompt pick up, clean vehicles, car seats for children- very pleased and will used whenever we are in Orlando

Lots of good reviews...Spoke to him personally to reserve private transportation at the end of our cruise May 1, 2022 from PC to MCO.