Cruise planner sale today - Monday, 11/22/21

Peak city

5 hours ago, jonj said:

Peak City can you post which date / ship you are on? 

Still showing regular pricing for Jan 29, 2022 Odyssey. I have it at a lower rate than current price due from last month (for this cruise) but will check again tomorrow just in case. 

I’m on Symphony on 1/29/22 and the drink and key hasn’t had any major discounts either. I’m not holding my breath for any further discounts.

5 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

I’m on Symphony on 1/29/22 and the drink and key hasn’t had any major discounts either. I’m not holding my breath for any further discounts.

The Black Friday sale starts TOMORROW. Some ships have seen the Black Friday prices show up today, but the official sale start date is tomorrow.  So check then.  Just because they put up a few things for a few ships a day early, doesn't mean you won't see the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale show up tomorrow.  If you look at the flyer from Royal that has been posted in numerous threads on these boards, it says 'starts 11/23'.  

Edited by rockmom
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of being a Happy Camper, all my non-dining Cruise Planner packages dropped in price. Just gotta love saving money! Turned around and “invested” that new “savings” by upgrading to a better Drink Package. This is turning out to be a really great cruise, and I’m not even on the ship yet! 

😁

1 hour ago, coaster said:

The best 'sale' you will get is booking older ships in my experience. Price per day for your cabin is often cheaper along with a lower priced drink package.

That would depend on the itinerary not the age of the ship.

8 minutes ago, ngrund said:

Really? -I'm on 1/15 Symphony. I had booked the Key for $195 each, now its $140.

Sorry for the confusion, poor word choice on my end.

I bought the key for $195 ($27.85) per day, so $ 29.99 isn’t the best price.

I am surprised yours went down and mine didn’t.

I got the UDB for $59 per day, hoping for better discounts.

D1F8C8FB-9546-41B0-8383-F64AA36E2657.jpeg

Edited by Maitaivegas

2 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

Sorry for the confusion, poor word choice on my end.

I bought the key for $195 ($27.85) per day, so $ 29.99 isn’t the best price.

I am surprised yours went down and mine didn’t.

I got the UDB for $59 per day, hoping for better discounts.

Once again, NOT ALL SAILINGS are showing the sale price yet.  It seems they are rolling them out slowly.  So check tomorrow when the sale officially begins.  Out of my 4 upcoming sailings, only one is showing the sale prices.  This is why some people are posting their lower prices, but you aren't seeing them yet.  Patience--check tomorrow.  

• Thanks 1

Freedom Jan 3, 2022 

Refreshment Pkg $17, photo package for 50 digital or prints $109.99, Key was $16.99 (passed)

Serenade Juny 24, 2022

Refreshment Pkg $17, Key was $21.99 (passed)

Very excited to get our drink packages so low! And I saved $10 on our photo package.

27 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have 5 sailings booked on anthem from jan thru march and so far I see  drink packages and internet cheaper than recently.

I'm hoping to see sale on cococay beach club as $189 pp is ridiculous, imo

I have $160 for beach club and I think $60 would be the most I would pay for myself 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, matt1 said:

Speaking of being a Happy Camper, all my non-dining Cruise Planner packages dropped in price. Just gotta love saving money! Turned around and “invested” that new “savings” by upgrading to a better Drink Package. This is turning out to be a really great cruise, and I’m not even on the ship yet! 

😁

Does RC give you the lower price when it drops?  Like automatically?  

13 minutes ago, imola said:

No.  For Cruise pricing, you (or your TA) have to stay on top of it.  Check back often and call for a price adjustment.  For purchases (i.e. dining, internet, beverages, shore excursions, etc), you can cancel any higher prices you paid and re-purchase at the lower price.  However, from what I am reading. . . the credit back can take a while to show up on your credit card. 

Edited by smwg
Clarification
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, imola said:

No, you need to cancel and then repurchase it.  It can take a while for the refund for the old price to get put back on your credit card, but you have to pay immediately to get the new, lower price.  Exception is if you paid with OBC, that gets reinstated immediately and you can use it to repurchase.   Refunds to credit cards have varied --some people get their refund back on their card in a week, for some others it has taken a month.  Part of that depends on your credit card company and part of it on just how quickly Royal can process the refund.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Peak city said:

I just paid $6.49 pp/pd for the soda package.  First time I've seen it on sale.  Also got a lower price on the Voom surf.  Check your cruise planners, folks.  And if by chance the prices go lower on Friday, you can always cancel and repurchase.

$5.99 on my cruises!  I agree - I haven't seen this before.

• Like 1

for mariner of the seas 12/28 4 day bahamas - we booked from Ireland / UK.

Our Deluxe Beverage package went from £64.99 to £52.99 today... small saving i suppose. it says 30% off on board which is around £80 apparently.

I've heard it mentioned on here before that we tend to pay more in pounds than if on the US Website?

My dad already purchased his DBP - could he call up and re-book to avail of the savings?

I am guessing that reduction today will be as low as it will go now for the remainder of BF/Cyber Monday deal period..

I thought overall £200+ for 4 days wasn't bad value for 4 days considering what the DBP includes