ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades November 27, 2021

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam will be arriving at 5:45 am to pier 26 (Starboard to).  She will be leaving on a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise at 4 pm.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Southern Caribbean (4901)

Also in port are Allure of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am - 5 pm), Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:15 am - 4:30 pm), Celebrity Reflection at pier 29 (4:15 am - 5:30 pm), Sky Princess at pier 2 (5 am - 4 pm), Caribbean Princess who is already at Pier 19 will shift to 2 at 7 pm and depart on Sunday, and Enchantment of the Seas arriving at Pier 21 at 9 am will be shifting to pier 19 at 8 pm then departing on Sunday.

The PTZ tv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ .

Next up: Nieuw Statendam on Sunday, November 28.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Nieuw Amsterdam will be arriving at 5:45 am to pier 26 (Starboard to). 

A sad day for those of us who will be debarking. Some of us have already booked another BHB cruise to look forward to. I won't be waving to you - we're on the port side and will probably still be asleep!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

A sad day for those of us who will be debarking. Some of us have already booked another BHB cruise to look forward to. I won't be waving to you - we're on the port side and will probably still be asleep!

I am on the left side of the boat so I will be waving. Oh, forgot, I am on the Celebrity Apex 😄. But will wave in Feb/Mar from the new and improved Rotterdam. Will be my third generation of Rotterdams to sail on.

• Like 2