2 Bedroom Suite and bringing on soda

I usually never ask questions here but oh well. We're heading out Sunday on the Liberty in a 2 bedroom suite. Everything I've read says you can only bring a single12 pack of soda per stateroom. I'm guessing our 2 bedroom is considered one stateroom technically. Anyone experienced bringing 2 12 packs since we are 2 couples. We'll probably give it a shot anyway. What's the worst that could happen. They take a 12 pack from us. 

Your on the Liberty and they have a suite lounge. You can drink all the soda you want unless there's a particular brand and flavor you like. 

If you're from TX it might be Dr Pepper. I get it, if it is. I'm a Dr Pepper drinker too. And Mr Pibb IS NOT Dr Pepper 😒 😑

Edited by cynt

1 minute ago, cynt said:

Your on the Liberty and they have a suite lounge. You can drink all the soda you want unless there's a particular brand and flavor you like. 

If you're from TX it might be Dr Pepper. I get it, if it is. I'm a Dr Pepper drinker too. 

Yep, we do love our Dr. Pepper.

• Haha 1

I doubt they would care about soda unless you got my security checker who claims that she never saw a French press before in her life and thought it was banned.  A non electric no cord French press was holding up the security line. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, dwayneb236 said:

I usually never ask questions here but oh well. We're heading out Sunday on the Liberty in a 2 bedroom suite. Everything I've read says you can only bring a single12 pack of soda per stateroom. I'm guessing our 2 bedroom is considered one stateroom technically. Anyone experienced bringing 2 12 packs since we are 2 couples. We'll probably give it a shot anyway. What's the worst that could happen. They take a 12 pack from us. 

Unless you have a medical problem, why carry soda?  You are in a two bedroom suite?  Don't you get unlimited beverages?  Surely you can drink another brand of soda.

38 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Unless you have a medical problem, why carry soda?  You are in a two bedroom suite?  Don't you get unlimited beverages?  Surely you can drink another brand of soda.

As far as I know on the Liberty there are no unlimited beverages in suites. We'll drink what we like. This is why I don't usually ask questions here. Have a good one. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dwayneb236 said:

As far as I know on the Liberty there are no unlimited beverages in suites. We'll drink what we like. This is why I don't usually ask questions here. Have a good one. 

Correct. Free beverages only during happy hour on Liberty. 
I’d just have the two families check in separately and no one will know or care. 

The 12 cans of soda per room really depends on the person in the security line. The exception does not disprove the rule though, so like you said might as well try.

Very rarely do they check from person to person to see which room you are in though, so much like the two bottles of wine limit, it does work most of the time since they usually only check per person and not per room.