Quilted robes?

Jenna

We are currently on our last day of our B2B on Symphony. The first week we were given the standard terry cloth robes, but the second week our Stateroom attendant got us these really nice ones. They are leaps and bounds above the terry cloth ones and we really like them! I was wondering if anyone knows where we can buy them? I can only find the terry cloth ones on their website. These aren’t terry cloth - they’re a quilted cloth. Here’s a picture:

A79CA7F0-6557-492D-B4E4-873978AF8829.jpeg

Thanks!

Edited by Jenna

12 hours ago, soremekun said:

If you want to buy it, just take it home with you.  Royal Caribbean will conveniently charge you.  No lines, no waiting.

Haha, I almost thought about doing that but I figured if I was going to pay full price, I would want a new one!

15 hours ago, Jenna said:

We are currently on our last day of our B2B on Symphony. The first week we were given the standard terry cloth robes, but the second week our Stateroom attendant got us these really nice ones. They are leaps and bounds above the terry cloth ones and we really like them! I was wondering if anyone knows where we can buy them? I can only find the terry cloth ones on their website. These aren’t terry cloth - they’re a quilted cloth. Here’s a picture:

Thanks!

Ask your steward if he can get you a new one for the price they charge if you take the robe.

17 hours ago, Jenna said:

Thanks!

Had those Quilted ones few times on Serenade and Brilliance 4-5 years ago while in Suites. Yes they are nicer then others, just not a Robe Guy

On 12/17/2021 at 9:55 AM, Jenna said:

Thanks!

This is a great brand

20211218_144505.thumb.jpg.4cf8e545500d1976ae46f6e54b89d6e0.jpg

This is the brand NCL used to provide suite guests

• Like 1