Since COVID started - has anyone cruised out of Port Liberty NJ?

BillHoo

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

Port - Cape does it really matter. 

Since Port Liberte does exist  and is a ferry terminal in Jersey City, close to Cape Liberty cruise port in Bayonne, it would make a difference if one is hurrying from Newark airport to board in Bayonne.😃

I trust the op now knows Cape Liberty is not Port Liberty/Liberte.😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OnTheJourney said:

How are the buffets being handled? 

Windjammer is open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plates and utensils are given out by employees as is food. Beverage station was a combo of self serve and employee assistance. Windjammer on Oasis in October was more stringent, there was no self serve nor salt/pepper at tables as on Anthem.

1 hour ago, somerandomidiot said:

pushed the washy washy. 

LOL...cracks me up every time the staff members say that. Funny you mention it - was just talking to DW about that the other day when we came out of the grocery store and used our hand sanitizer!  Geez, now I'm actually getting more excited about cruising again in March. 

On 12/23/2021 at 8:50 AM, BillHoo said:

Curious as whether my cruise will be cancelled this spring?

I have an upcoming cruise this Spring 2022 out of Port Liberty.  Wondering what are the chances of another cancellation by the cruise line?

I've had two cruises cancelled out of Baltimore in 2000 and 2001 by RCCL.  I don't appreciate my fully paid cruises being used as an interest-free loan by RCCL.

Giving it one more try before I just donate all my onboard credits to charity for a tax break, and stop using cruising on RCCL.

You are trying to decide what to do in 2021/2022 based on canceled cruises in 2000, 2001?!?!  Hmmmm…

We were on Oasis otS in September 2021.  The cruise went well, RCCL paid very good attention to the safety stuff that was required.  It went well.  We are on Anthem in February for a B2B.  Royal seems to be doing a great job of keeping everyone as safe as possible.