Cruises longer than 7 days

Salem615

1 hour ago, Salem615 said:

Thank you

I was trying to see if my 14 day cruise in January was still on and when I go to the website to input the dates it does not show up at all. 

What cruise line?

If RC, there have been some posts indicating that they are not taking new bookings, apparently to keep numbers low enough.  

How long ago did you book? Booked direct or with a TA? If it was cancelled you should have been notified. When you look at your reservation on the cruiseline website, what does it say? Was final payment accepted?

Just about all the lines have sailings >7 days. But some lines have cancelled certain cruises; but none recently that I've heard of. If you're still unsure, call either your TA or your cruiseline.

Yes, I have taken 4 cruises since July and all of them were longer than 7 days........2 were for 10 nights, 1 was 12 nights and the most recent one was 15 nights🙂

• Like 1

Plenty of cruises longer then 7 days have embarked from Florida ports.  Princess has been operating 10 day cruises (round trip from Port Everglades) for several months and the Oceania Marina departed from Miami on an 18 day cruise (ending in Santiago, Chile) in early December.  

Hank

On 12/27/2021 at 11:35 AM, Salem615 said:

Hi

Have cruises longer than 7 days resumed? I cannot find any info on this.

Since the 7-days was a US CDC restriction, most ships did not have to comply, as most of the cruise ships were operating outside US Waters.