Are P&O Allowing Transfers Post Full Balance

sweep2907

34 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

I thought that sounded odd, just looked on P&O and that is the price for a deluxe cabin for 2 people.

Deluxe midship  balcony cabin select price was £15406 just now - so £405 pppn. 

19 minutes ago, NoFlyGuy said:

Deluxe midship  balcony cabin select price was £15406 just now - so £405 pppn. 

That is crazy, however probably fluid pricing at its best as there are not many cabins left, an aft mini suite is cheaper.

The difference between Saver and Select on all sailings, never mind Aurora, is astonishing at present.  Looked at Britannia Caribbean early December this year almost £2,000 difference in price.  The cynic in me says its because of being able to cancel or alter the reservation - a lot of the cheaper fares are without that option.

Edited by Megabear2
  • Like 1

Well a supervisor rang and despite this being a cruise from Southampton for 5 weeks to USA on Ventura, the answer was no. My mum is 74 and been very cautious and with the new variant would prefer to stay at home for now. They won't hear of transferring cruise. 

They've just made major changes to that itinerary according to Son of Anarchy's post.  Suggest you immediately revisit them and say you want to cancel due to the removal of the us ports.  Strike while the iron's hot!

Edited by Megabear2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

They've just made major changes to that itinerary according to Son of Anarchy's post.  Suggest you immediately revisit them and say you want to cancel due to the removal of the us ports.  Strike while the iron's hot!

Agree, 23 days at sea, no USA and only 4 islands. Must be grounds for cancellation surely?!

4 hours ago, sweep2907 said:

Well a supervisor rang and despite this being a cruise from Southampton for 5 weeks to USA on Ventura, the answer was no. My mum is 74 and been very cautious and with the new variant would prefer to stay at home for now. They won't hear of transferring cruise. 

Your Mum should have had the itinerary change from P&O, or her TA, and from comments on here this change will now allow you to cancel with a full refund.

23 hours ago, sweep2907 said:

22 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

18 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Your Mum should have had the itinerary change from P&O, or her TA, and from comments on here this change will now allow you to cancel with a full refund.

Sweep, We cancelled this cruise yesterday.  No questions asked.  Full refund.  Unless you have already done so, give them another call.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:47 PM, davecttr said:

Yes last week I managed to change my 14 night cruise on Iona due to depart on the 15th for one next year. The new cruise was fully paid for with money left over that they are refunding. In essence I am loaning them the cruise cost for one year. I explained my reasons for cancelling and they did say I would lose most of the money and no FCC was available. I told them I did not want to go on that cruise but would go on a replacement one at a later date, this seemed to be the magic password. They then said they would do that and which cruise did I want to go on. Minutes later it was all arranged and 10 minutes later I had the confirmation email with cabin number etc and confirming I had paid the full balance.

Your were lucky we tried to rebook for a future date but PANDO were not budging and just refunded 75% as per terms and conditions.