On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

2 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

So is the rising tide bar open?  Hopefully no one rolled tide there last night😁

And Vintages?  Is it tapas or Jaime appies?

Plus for John...pub name is Boot and Bonnet.

Rising tide open, and very busy late in the afternoon.  Vintages can sit at the bar, but limited seating ( half the bar stools marked off "reserved") but was totally empty in there when we went in late afternoon.  Definitely did not feel welcomed by the lone bartender who seemed annoyed we walked in.  We left.  

Just now, island lady said:

Rising tide open, and very busy late in the afternoon.  Vintages can sit at the bar, but limited seating ( half the bar stools marked off "reserved") but was totally empty in there when we went in late afternoon.  Definitely did not feel welcomed by the lone bartender who seemed annoyed we walked in.  We left.  

Oh, Sounds like the same barkeep we had on the Oasis.  But but the Symphony had a great wine tasing thing there.  Just no tapas.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

Really?  We thought the bartender in Vintages was very friendly when we were on in early December.   We sat outside and he came out several times to chat.  But we were also his only customers.😂

Sherri🙂

Edited by sjb317
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks.  While I was shooting that pic I was asked if I shoot time lapse.  I haven't often so I tried it.

After getting back to the room and watching this I am thinking it might be cool to walk around different parts of the ship shooting time lapse.  

Cool, thanks

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

FYI, it appears the forward section of Deck 8 interior cabins is blocked off. Will check other floors later today

And the port side balcony and suite cabins on deck 8 are virtually empty. No pax in the two JS to our left or right, and no foot traffic in the halls anytime we go out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jasukkie said:

I have brought containers like that before to bring snacks to the room for late night, very convenient. Now I will remember that as part of my eating outside covid strategy.

I hope the theater has filled in some. I'm not really a football fan but I've watched some fun games onboard with some really passionate fans.

I’m not a football fan but I love watching a game with a bunch of people. I know enough about the game to not have to ask questions. I’m usually the one screaming the loudest at the screen lol.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, island lady said:

Bucky told me you two had a nice, enjoyable long conversation yesterday.   🙂   Perhaps finally get to meet you in person myself later this week.  

We had a good visit.  Looking forward to meeting you.   Got to spend time with John watching the game last night.  Would like to meet Ellen and others too.  Enjoy the day.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

FYI, it appears the forward section of Deck 8 interior cabins is blocked off. Will check other floors later today

We were originally on deck 7 port side and the hall was blocked off starting at our room.

37 minutes ago, orville99 said:

And the port side balcony and suite cabins on deck 8 are virtually empty. No pax in the two JS to our left or right, and no foot traffic in the halls anytime we go out.

This is the section us and our friends moved to.  If you run into some folks with that southern accent,  say hi y'all and maybe I will know it's you. 😆 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Possibly Moving Positive Covid Passengers to a lower deck near medical? Would that area include a service elevator?

Edited by Jimbo

6 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

So I am still eating to much.

20220111_094621.thumb.jpg.3d7382b8b39662b70cbf24388205f4ef.jpg

But enjoying the view.

20220111_093856.thumb.jpg.24cbba46ca8d28ad2459db19925b5094.jpg

Why no  one in those loungers by the pool? or even towels on them?

Never eating to much, once back on land you will go back to your regular weight.

Edited by Jimbo

54 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We're starboard on 8. Pretty quiet except for some families aft of us

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Never eating to much, once back on land you will go back to your regular weight.

Its kinda early😉

Plus the ship is half empty. Great time to cruise

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Service elevators everywhere it seems

Give it an hour or 2 and then go back and check that hallway again, maybe after the transfer they have to spray and then it will be back open again.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

More came as we were eating. A bit windy and could be a bit warmer for some.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Its kinda early😉

Plus the ship is half empty. Great time to cruise

Must not be the normal cruisers then, because towels are put on as soon as it is light out and then people go back to bed, then come back 4 hours later for their chair.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Give it an hour or 2 and then go back and check that hallway again, maybe after the transfer they have to spray and then it will be back open again.

Could easily be temporary crew quarters. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimbo said:

Must not be the normal cruisers then, because towels are put on as soon as it is light out and then people go back to bed, then come back 4 hours later for their chair.

When was last time you sailed?

This is the new normal

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Possibly Moving Positive Covid Passengers to a lower deck near medical? Would that area include a service elevator?

When we arrived on deck 7 the interior and port side were already closed off.  Not necessarily because anyone is being moved. More likely reserved if needed.

• Like 2