2024 schedule opening for Oceania

lofton74

57 minutes ago, marne-c said:

@ToxM   Yup, I checked.  All four Azamara ships will be in the wrong part of the world.

--Marne

Oh no I am sorry 😞 Their loss … I would have been interested in that as well!

Called O to ask when the 2024, spring will be out. Rep said, May.

We will be on the ship next month. 

Will book a future cruise, just a place holder so can benefit from the perks of booking on board, Reduced dep, discount off price and 100 OBC. Then apply it to a cruise when it comes out in May. 

Hopefully O still does that. 

I know we have 30 days after we return home to do that, but may still not have enough days if new itins come out mid to end of May.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 3:10 PM, lofton74 said:

Was on the Oceania SA/Antarctica cruise for this Jan, 2022.  2023 is sold out.  Looking to book for 2024 as soon as dates are posted.  Does anyone know when to expect those dates to be opened?

Still no late 2023/ early 2024 itineraries out yet 🙁. Seems like almost everyone else has their 2024 South America out already. Anyone know what the delay is? 

2 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

Still no late 2023/ early 2024 itineraries out yet 🙁. Seems like almost everyone else has their 2024 South America out already. Anyone know what the delay is? 

The release will be early May.

My guess is with Russian ports off the table, and a new ship to schedule in ( Vista), they’ve some creative new work to do. South China Sea is becoming increasingly militarized. Becoming an area to avoid. Hong Kong is not what it once was also. Seen forecasts of plenty of lost tourism there. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if an R ship disappeared from the fleet before mid 2024. Are they already planning for it? Do you sell tickets for a ship you plan to dump? 

Decisions, Decisions!!

6 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

I booked a 19-day SA/Antartica cruise for February 2024 on Regent’s Voyager. For me, the all inclusive cost including Bizclass air with only a 25% single supplement was about the same as 200% pricing on O plus air upgrade.
I don’t need all the booze, and I’m not so confident about the included excursions, but I’m happy to have it on the books!

Edited by PhD-iva
Add

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 2:14 PM, jonthomas said:

Called O to ask when the 2024, spring will be out. Rep said, May.

We will be on the ship next month. 

Will book a future cruise, just a place holder so can benefit from the perks of booking on board, Reduced dep, discount off price and 100 OBC. Then apply it to a cruise when it comes out in May. 

Hopefully O still does that. 

I know we have 30 days after we return home to do that, but may still not have enough days if new itins come out mid to end of May.

Please explain the benefits of booking a placeholder cruise. Has O stopped selling the Future Cruise Credits onboard ships that gives one all the benefits of a placeholder and non of the disadvantages. Oceania started the FCC program , in part, to reduce placeholders. They don’t want people sitting on placeholders, thus blocking cruisers that may actually want to take that cruise or cabin from booking. Pay the discounted reservations fee, take the FCC with all the benefits, then book what you want when it become available. 

• Like 2

On 4/6/2022 at 1:17 AM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

According to various info, Oceania will release their full 2024 deployment (until November 2024) in the next few weeks. Like P&O did some weeks ago.

It is expected that the 2024 summer itineraries will be open for reservations in the first week of May.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

It is expected that the 2024 summer itineraries will be open for reservations in the first week of May.

Also was told that first peek of the new itineraries may be out by 4/22or 4/25. 

• Like 1

Got the full brochure in today’s mail. Plenty to dream about! 

Interesting side notes: 

1. The Marina, Rivera, and Vista are all in the Med summer of 24. The Sirena only part time.

2. Nothing listed for the Baltic yet.

Edited by pinotlover

4 minutes ago, NewSalty said:

Nothing on-line yet.  Premier (per the letter) is set for 9:00 am EST on May 4.

There ARE some Baltic itineraries, obviously without St. Petersburg.  Not sure how the "density" compares to prior years.

Correct! I missed those pages. Some Marina and Sirena cruises in the Baltic. Only Russian ports removed.

Received an email from Oceania this morning to sign up for 2024 VOYAGE COLLECTION PREVIEW on Wednesday, April 27th:

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED

Join our executive team as we unveil our comprehensive 2024 Collection, encompassing a full year of journeys spanning the globe. Be the first to preview our 2024 Collection in anticipation of the launch in early May 2022.

Our Executive Culinary Director, Master Chef Jacques Pépin, and his daughter, Claudine, Godmother to Sirena, will join us to share their passion for travel, cuisine, and all things Oceania Cruises.