2024 schedule opening for Oceania

lofton74

5 hours ago, Medeba said:

Do my eyes deceive me?  Does "2 for 1 cruise fares" really mean that? Or are the prices shown taking that into account?🤔

That’s been on the website forever! It’s double the “list price” so that list is 2-for-1. Circular logic, but its a (stupid) marketing gimmick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Medeba said:

Do my eyes deceive me?  Does "2 for 1 cruise fares" really mean that? Or are the prices shown taking that into account?🤔

Marketing

It has been that way since Oceania started 

I wish they would drop the phrase  🤔

The price you see  listed  is PP  just double it  unless you are Solo then you may or may not get  a discounted rate

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 12:25 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Here for anyone who is looking for the brochure.

2024_itineraries.pdf 18.79 MB · 216 downloads

Thank you for posting the 2024 Itineraries. I am away from home (and my mail!) and am hopeful for some ideas about booking 2024 adventures when onboard the Regatta later this month. 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2022 at 1:20 PM, Norseh2o said:

Thank you for posting the 2024 Itineraries. I am away from home (and my mail!) and am hopeful for some ideas about booking 2024 adventures when onboard the Regatta later this month. 

Thank you. So now we've picked our 18/19th B2B cruise and so instructed our TA. We will be in Istanbul on the 4th so having that now was really helpful.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:25 AM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Here for anyone who is looking for the brochure.

2024_itineraries.pdf 18.79 MB · 329 downloads

Thank you so very much for posting this latest brochure & I can’t wait to hopefully receive it in the mail.

I do have a question though - are the prices in this posted brochure in US dollars? 

I’m certainly hoping to be able to book one of these cruise when they open up next month, depending on the cost, fingers crossed. 

Stay safe & well.

Vicki. 😀

4 hours ago, Busy Mum said:

Thank you so very much for posting this latest brochure & I can’t wait to hopefully receive it in the mail.

I do have a question though - are the prices in this posted brochure in US dollars? 

I’m certainly hoping to be able to book one of these cruise when they open up next month, depending on the cost, fingers crossed. 

Stay safe & well.

Vicki. 😀

Yes.  USD

On 4/13/2022 at 1:43 PM, MEFIowa said:

The BALTIC, Scandinavia & Northern Europe listings in the 2024 big book, full brochure, are on pages 90-105.

I noticed no St. Petersburg for 2024. Likely no more cruises to that port ever again.

I appreciate the sneak preview. Does anyone happen to have the full itineraries? I see the stops but am curious about overnights in ports. Looking at South America on Marina as she will have just completed her remodel. 

If not I will find out May 4th 😊

Edited by WNcruiser

42 minutes ago, WNcruiser said:

I appreciate the sneak preview. Does anyone happen to have the full itineraries? I see the stops but am curious about overnights in ports. Looking at South America on Marina as she will have just completed her remodel. 

If not I will find out May 4th 😊

There aren't any detailed itineraries that I found but the cruises I looked at stated the overnights.

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 1

Will the website be updated with the new itineraries prior to May 4th when they open for booking? I’d like to compare prices of different state room categories and also see the length of time in each port. Thx!

5 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

Will the website be updated with the new itineraries prior to May 4th when they open for booking? I’d like to compare prices of different state room categories and also see the length of time in each port. Thx!

I think they open for preview a week or so before, guessing they will be up after the webinar has taken place they are talking about with JP on the 27th.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

If the cruise is part of a previously released grand voyage, you can make a high quality educated guess as to the shorter cruise you are considering.

On 4/21/2022 at 1:57 PM, RPen63 said:

If the cruise is part of a previously released grand voyage, you can make a high quality educated guess as to the shorter cruise you are considering.

Previously released grand voyages for 2024 cover only a few cruises in the first quarter, as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, edgee said:

Previously released grand voyages for 2024 cover only a few cruises in the first quarter, as far as I can tell.

The largest significance of this is that the Grand Voyage cruisers got first dibs on cabins. Depending upon how well the GVs sold, certain cabin availability for segments may be limited at release.

3 minutes ago, mtnlvr53 said:

I don't see any SA or Antarctica for 2024 online. Are they giving up on Antarctica?

Usual number of SA and Antarctica cruises are listed for Marina in the linked brochure above.

27 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

The largest significance of this is that the Grand Voyage cruisers got first dibs on cabins. Depending upon how well the GVs sold, certain cabin availability for segments may be limited at release.

It has been posted on this board numerous times, that due to a change in environment regulations none of the Oceania ships , R or O, are permitted in Antarctica waters. No Oceania ships will venture that far south.

38 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

It has been posted on this board numerous times, that due to a change in environment regulations none of the Oceania ships , R or O, are permitted in Antarctica waters. No Oceania ships will venture that far south.

They will venture to the tip of Antarctica..eg. Deception Island...technically part of South Georgia Islands, according to the itinerary.

Edited by edgee

4 hours ago, edgee said:

FYI: The artifact label “Grand Voyages” on the O website “Find A Cruise” primarily lists “Extended Journeys” (for many recent years, the official name for published multi-segment cruises with mostly two segments and occasionally three - most often not exceeding two months). 

Historically, “Grand Voyages” consisted of three or more segments and exceeded two months. The main distinction for passengers considering a booking was that the GVs had extra perks like bizclass tix, free laundry service, etc.

And now O has recently reintroduced Grand Voyages (three of them so far in late 2023 and early 2024).

FWIW: It’s worth noting what perks go with which title. And then there’s Custom Cruises, a whole other item worth searching CC for since there’s interesting bottom line math comparisons.