What night is lobster night?

dpemd

Hi,

I'm trying to book specialty dining on the Edge around lobster night. What night would you guess is lobster night for the itinerary below?

Sailing Itinerary

Date Port of Call Arrival Departure
04/03/2022 Fort Lauderdale -- 03:30 PM
04/04/2022 Cruising -- --
04/05/2022 San Juan 03:30 PM 11:00 PM
04/06/2022 Tortola 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
04/07/2022 Philipsburg 07:00 AM 05:00 PM
04/08/2022 Cruising -- --
04/09/2022 Cruising -- --
04/10/2022 Fort Lauderdale 07:00 AM --

Thanks

Not all that easy to know this far in advance.  People would be guessing, but perhaps some could give you info on the current EDGE sailings and MDR menus.  Or the answer could also be that there is no lobster night.  On EDGE you can get lobster (cold water real lobster)  in the FINE CUT steakhouse sometimes so check that out too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ciera123 said:

I cruise on May 3 and all my menus are loaded into the Celebrity app under dining. Maybe check your app?? 

Lately, it seems that Celebrity hasn't been putting lobster on the menu inside the app until very close to sailing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

What's the sauce? Doesn't look good to me. 

Champagne sauce and very good.   They will bring just butter if you prefer.  On Constellation in January and the lobster was some of the best I've ever had apart from sitting on the dock in Maine.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Champagne sauce and very good.   They will bring just butter if you prefer.  On Constellation in January and the lobster was some of the best I've ever had apart from sitting on the dock in Maine.

Good to know. Only drawn butter for me (us). 

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Good to know. Only drawn butter for me (us). 

I saw them bringing out this white sauce over the "lobster" and asked for melted butter.  Need something to make the  dish taste good. Butter goes with everything!

We were just on a similar itinerary on Edge.  They served lobster on the second Evening Chic night, which was the day after St. Maarten.  As others have said, don't be afraid to ask for an extra tail.  They will happily accommodate you.  Enjoy your cruise!!

Frederick

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

When Lobster is served in Luminae I usually either or an additional Lobster tail from the MDR menu or a filet from the kids menu.  I do like the champagne sauce though but not enough to have two servings of it. 

I got the herb encrusted lamb chops and a lobster tail.  I was so full after the delicious lamb, my wife had to eat half my lobster!!

The only time I get to eat lamb is when we dine our our cruise.  My wife says it does not smell good to her and happy wife == happy life.   Anyway, on our last B2B I had lamb twice from the Luminae menu and twice from the MDR menu.  It never occurred to me to pair lobster with lamb as I am a big fan ot the petite filet on the child's menu when nothing else on the menu appeals to me.  

I may have to give myself a reminder to try lamb with my lobster on our next sailing.