Ship   B+

Ocean Key A-

Cleanliness C+

Food  D at best

Cabin  C

Staff  C+

Overall management  C-

Website (before leaving)  F

Their passengers counts is still very LOW.  Our sailing on Divina middle of October 2021 had 950+ and it was very quiet.

Per your report it seems to go down hill here.  Just hope it would improve soon because we will be on Meraviglia later this year.

Have a great time.

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

That would help a lot! 

I am very curious as I was on the Seashore in December and my grades would have been much higher except of course the Website.  For the website if there was a grade lower then F they would get it.  

• Like 1

I was on the Meraviglia on 1/23 for my first MSC cruise and was pleasantly surprised and impressed based on some previous reviews. I would rate everything an A other than the website and give that a C.

It was the nicest ship I have sailed on in 20 cruises, the ship was spotless and cabin was kept clean, the cabin was well laid out and the bathroom had the most efficient design of any ship I have been on.

Food is obviously subjective, but I found the selection and quality of food in the main dining room and buffet good and on par with Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Holland America and others. The service throughout the ship and at Ocean Cay was excellent and there were more crew than passengers (591) on our sailing.

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, M2ice said:

Embarkation C   Only 700 on board so pretty easy

Ship   B+

Ocean Key A-

Cleanliness C+

Food  D at best

Cabin  C

Staff  C+

Overall management  C-

Details please.  

Opinions are like a large sphincter in the general vicinity of the gluteus maximus.  Everybody has one.  My opinion is that Meraviglia is a ship that I love so much that I have already cruised on her twice and have two more already scheduled.

Edited by GA Dave
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, GA Dave said:

Opinions are like a large sphincter in the general vicinity of the gluteus maximus. 

🙂 🙂 DH is sailing this Sunday on the Mera to "scout it out" then we both go in March in the YC on the Mera... Can't wait!

11 hours ago, joeyancho said:

Hard to believe such low grades. We were aboard in November and we had an A+ experience.  

Certainly would be helpful if the OP indicated his rationale for such dismal marks. 

Sailing 02/27, I sincerely hope to deliver a better report card.   

Edited by pr8hd

I was on the Meg in November, and will be going back soon. I was very pleased once I got on the ship. I thought the food was good to very good. I did not like the precruise customer service experience nor the boarding nonsense .

I thought the crew was great.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2022 at 7:55 PM, jamon said:

thanks looking forward to hearing the numbers.....

1118 is the number posted yesterday in the "How many passengers were on your MSC Cruise?" thread of this forum. 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:41 AM, M2ice said:

Embarkation C   Only 700 on board so pretty easy

Ship   B+

Ocean Key A-

Cleanliness C+

Food  D at best

Cabin  C

Staff  C+

Overall management  C-

Wow. A bit shocking. I love the Meraviglia 

On 2/27/2022 at 7:55 PM, jamon said:

morgsmom.... did your dh find out how many onboard for his 2/27/22 mera cruise????

Yes, DH is inboard with 1240 pax.

He says that while they are asking guests to wear masks they are not enforcing. They area hearing rumors of relaxed restrictions, but nothing communicated yet.

To note, DH is reporting that the food is universally lousy.  It was Caribbean menu last night and nothing looked good so he ordered the always available Fr Onion Soup (C-), Caesar Salad (D), Chicken (C-) and Fries (cold, F).  Said it was all nasty. To note we ARE foodies; we love love love food. 

However Bar Staff are A+ and after one day knew his name and welcomed him back.

Edited by Morgsmom

4 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

To note, DH is reporting that the food is universally lousy.  It was Caribbean menu last night and nothing looked good so he ordered the always available Fr Onion Soup (C-), Caesar Salad (D), Chicken (C-) and Fries (cold, F).  Said it was all nasty. To note we ARE foodies; we love love love food. 

Interesting, food is obviously subjective, but I, and those at several tables around me in the dining room, all enjoyed the food onboard and discussed that we did not understand the complaints online about the food. Most everything I had was as good as, or better than, what I normally eat when not traveling. 

I wonder if the Caribbean Menu was the same as on the 1/23 sailing on Meraviglia (see below)? There were multiple items that interested me and I had trouble deciding between several entrees. I had the Shrimp Tails, Grilled Pork Skewer, Jamaican Style Beef and Caribbean Rum Cake and all were excellent.

DDC16988-C778-45A0-8AB0-7C08D41B11D5.thumb.jpeg.cbfb29e129accdada344eba231ebf749.jpeg72E36331-4C44-4304-9E59-9A014CCE4190.thumb.jpeg.6cb753a00918e005119d77aebcbb95df.jpeg

• Like 1