Elation switching ports with Magic?

ober134

I heard this rumor that these ships will be switching ports in March or April. I would more likely believe Elation will sadly see same fate as other Fantasy class ships. Does anyone have any inside knowledge of this possible move? I really want to sail Elation before its too late, but hesitate to book in the event it may change.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 3:20 PM, ober134 said:

I heard this rumor that these ships will be switching ports in March or April. I would more likely believe Elation will sadly see same fate as other Fantasy class ships. Does anyone have any inside knowledge of this possible move? I really want to sail Elation before its too late, but hesitate to book in the event it may change.

Elation will in Jacksonville through 2024, John Heald posted new itineraries yesterday for Elation. There’s no plans to retire Elation, as Sensation and Ecstasy will be retired. 

6 hours ago, Lin7997 said:

Not sure when but Magic is moving to NY. I’m booked on her for June 20

The Magic will be spending the next couple of summers in NYC. Also doing some cruises from Norfolk going to/from New York. 😎

1 hour ago, ober134 said:

I did end up getting on Elation April 2 on a Fab promo. Really looking forward to it. Love those Fantasy class ships.

Good for you! We enjoy the Fantasy Class ships from time to time. Got to book them soon as their numbers are dwindling. 😎

On 2/23/2022 at 3:20 PM, ober134 said:

Elation staff is outstanding, ship not so much!