Thrill water park?

Our family of three is doing this for the first time next week. We bought passes during RC's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in November for $53/person. Since I've been tracking the price, that's the best I've seen by about 50% off. Pricing is dynamic per sailing, but I think that's a good price. 

A "good" price would be whatever is being offered through the cruise planner, which can vary itinerary to itinerary.  The facility is large and, CocoCay as a whole, was designed to handle the full passenger load of Oasis class ships, which is 6,000+.  I don't believe it would ever sell out.

We paid $499 for a family of 6 for a Thrill Water Park Cabana which included admission.  It was cheaper getting the cabana (w/ the park included) than purchasing individual passes (believe they were going at $87 per person).  Only 1 ship was docked (Symphony) - low capacity of about 3,000.  Never felt crowded - lines were OK, maybe waited 10 minutes for a ride.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, gqboy1 said:

I'm assuming the Thrill Waterpark passes can be cancelled before 48 hours correct?  About to pull the trigger but want to doublecheck.  

Yes...you'll receive OBC if you cancel this close.

We were just at Coco Cay last week and had a Thrill Waterpark cabana...it worked out great !!

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2022 at 9:26 AM, ahughes517 said:

We bought passes during RC's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in November for $53/person.

nice. The price for our April 2023 Oasis cruise is currently $149. We aren't gonna buy either way, but I thought it was ridiculous.

It stayed at $99 the entire time before our November 2021 cruise, dropping to $79 2 days before the cruise, when you can no longer make reservations, I believe.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, pasodancer said:

We paid $499 for a family of 6 for a Thrill Water Park Cabana which included admission.  It was cheaper getting the cabana (w/ the park included) than purchasing individual passes (believe they were going at $87 per person).  Only 1 ship was docked (Symphony) - low capacity of about 3,000.  Never felt crowded - lines were OK, maybe waited 10 minutes for a ride.

That's a great price. It's $1299 for my upcoming cruise. 

1 hour ago, ARandomTraveler said:

What happens if you buy the water park pass, but it turns out to be a cold and/or rainy day when you arrive? 

I’ve wondered about that too..but I think you’re SOL…take your umbrella. I’m pretty sure you need to cancel 48 hours ahead for a refund.  Watch the weather forecast..🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARandomTraveler said:

What happens if you buy the water park pass, but it turns out to be a cold and/or rainy day when you arrive? 

I would venture that unless it was a long thunder storm where they had to clear the park for hours - nothing. I was there recently and two quick storms went through. No lightning so they didn't stop a thing. Though it was funny seeing people soaking wet in their swimsuits running for cover from the rain. 

• Haha 1