OBC From Shareholder Benefit

Help,

I submitted survey few times and never got confirmation email that it has been received. I tried different browsers and different emails. Still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? Any thoughts?

Thanks

Sdude

My experiance and yours maybe different. 

Tried the on line form and its hit or miss especially if I try to do multiple cruises at a time.

I now send a separate email with all documents attached for each cruise.  If I don't see it in my cruise plane within 2 weeks I resend the email.  I generally work 6 month out and have had tremendous luck with this method, not to far off my stock will have paid for itself, but then I cruise a lot

17 minutes ago, PokrChick said:

Do I need to send them the entire monthly statement?  It's 11 pages and each page has to be sanitized as far as I'm concerned.  Can I just send the page that shows RCL stock? TIA

Just the page that shows shares. I circle my name, since once I got an email that said it didn’t have name (it clearly did), and I black out other info, except RCI stuff. I’m sure I go overboard, but it’s really none of their business what other stocks I have.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Just the page that shows shares. I circle my name, since once I got an email that said it didn’t have name (it clearly did), and I black out other info, except RCI stuff. I’m sure I go overboard, but it’s really none of their business what other stocks I have.

Thanks!  That's my feelings exactly.  On your advice, I not only blacked most of it out but also circled my name but theirs just in case LOL

Edited by PokrChick

On 4/7/2022 at 12:36 PM, crzndeb said:

I do the same. This time I got a "we can't read your statement" email. I redownloaded the statement, reblacked out the "not your business" info, and resubmitted. I also followed up with an email with the same info. Fingers crossed this time - we cruise at the end of the month.

On 4/3/2022 at 7:15 PM, crzndeb said:

Usually you will get an email after it’s approved. I sent an email on 3/16, and received the generic “we got it” email, but nothing else yet. My cruise leaves in a month, so  if I don’t hear something soon, I may need to call.

Was there maybe an OBC promo when you booked cruise?

I applied last week and there is now a 100$ credit but do not have an email.

im assuming its from shareholders credit but there has been no notification from Celeb.  We sail in June

On 4/7 submitted via e-mail a short letter (name, reservation, sailing date, CA#) along with 2 pages of the redacted statement (the first page had my name, the 2nd page showed the RCL stock but didn't have my name at the top).  The $100 showed up in my account yesterday (4/12) and got the e-mail confirming the OBC this morning.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 9:58 PM, mdd3145 said:

If I don't prepay my gratuities can the shareholder OBC be used once on the ship to pay them? I know this works with my RC  VIsa points but not sure about the stock. 

It says “no” on this site.

Onboard credit may not be used for onboard service charges or pre-purchased activities.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/08/2019-RCL-Shareholder-Benefit-Offer.pdf