Royal up - winning a suite bid?

If you make bids and win on either a star class or sky class suite, Do you get all the perks that come with each class as if you had just booked either of them originally.  Or are the perks reduced/limited on winning bids?

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You get ALL the perks.

(if you royalupped from a balcony, you will NOT get the two points per night, though)

If we upgrade from an inside to a Suite, do we only get the points we are assigned as if we were on an inside cabin?

6 minutes ago, novicetraveller said:

If we upgrade from an inside to a Suite, do we only get the points we are assigned as if we were on an inside cabin?

You may not even get a chance to bid on a suite if in an inside - Royal Up usually limits bidding to two major categories above existing cabin.

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Royal Up gives you all the onboard perks of your new room, but you keep the offboard (C&A points) perks of your original

So if I get royal up to sky class, I will get beverage package, dining package and paid gratuities? 

29 minutes ago, asomante said:

So if I get royal up to sky class, I will get beverage package, dining package and paid gratuities? 

No. Star class is the one that gets all that. Sky class just gets access to the suite lounge, costal kitchen, and I think wifi. 

58 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

No. Star class is the one that gets all that. Sky class just gets access to the suite lounge, costal kitchen, and I think wifi. 

Thanks.  I will bid on a star class then.  

1 hour ago, smplybcause said:

Sky and Star class both get wifi for each person. 

Sky also has the genie. 

16 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You may not even get a chance to bid on a suite if in an inside - Royal Up usually limits bidding to two major categories above existing cabin.

I'm booked in a balcony and have received repeated emails that include bidding on the Royal Loft Suite.  😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smplybcause said:

You only get wifi and CK on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

9 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

You only get wifi and CK on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Ah so they call it sky on the other ships too? Thought it was just the ones you mentioned that had sea/sky/star and the others were...I dunno I guess just junior or grand suites.

• Like 1