WELCOME GIFT

2 minutes ago, tamilyn said:

I know there is a way to select your welcome aboard gift, but I'm having trouble figuring it out.  Who can help me?  We are Diamond Plus.

You can't online - RCI did away with that when they "enhanced" the web site a few years ago. You have to call.

Edited by Biker19

Just now, Biker19 said:

No, you can't - RCI did away with that when they "enhanced" the web site a few years ago. You have to call.

Ok, thanks.  I guess that explains why I couldn't figure it out!  We are sailing in 11 days.  Is it too late to call?

Just now, Biker19 said:

Close - officially they say they need about that much warning to get your selections.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.  We let a whole bowl of fruit just sit there on our last cruise.  Just wanted to try to pick something we would actually use.

1 minute ago, tamilyn said:

Just wanted to try to pick something we would actually use.

You can also confirm your selection once on board with the Loyalty Ambassador. Some things may not be available, like juices, while others get substituted, like wines - RCI calls it supply chain issues.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

You can also confirm your selection once on board with the Loyalty Ambassador. Some things may not be available, like juices, while others get substituted, like wines - RCI calls it supply chain issues.

Thank you for the information!

4 minutes ago, tamilyn said:

Thank you for the information!

I tried several times to call, but finally gave up, because of extended hold times. It says they need at least 10 days notice. I sail on Thurs., so may just ask the LA onboard. 

20 minutes ago, tamilyn said:

Thanks, I'll give it a try.  We let a whole bowl of fruit just sit there on our last cruise.  Just wanted to try to pick something we would actually use.

1-800-526-9723 and hit 9 for the C&A desk - we just adjusted our amenities yesterday. We received an amenity that we had not requested on our last Harmony cruise, and the LA swapped it out for us with no problem.

There is another active thread that has the current list posted.

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Edited by orville99

9 minutes ago, orville99 said:

1-800-526-9723 and hit 9 for the C&A desk - we just adjusted our amenities yesterday. We received an amenity that we had not requested on our last Harmony cruise, and the LA swapped it out for us with no problem.

There is another active thread that has the current list posted.

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Isn’t 1-800-526-9723 and hit 9 only D+ C&A members?
 While the OP is D+ as are many needing to adjust gifts, but some reading this thread may not otherwise know that phone access is another D+ amenity.

3 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

While the OP is D+ as are many needing to adjust gifts, but some reading this thread may not otherwise know that phone access is another D+ amenity.

Yes, but the OP specifically stated that they were D+, and my response is entirely consistent and supportive of their status and question.

36 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

The #9 option is no longer an option. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

You can't online - RCI did away with that when they "enhanced" the web site a few years ago. You have to call.

Don't you love it how RC "enhances" things and always makes it more inconvenient and difficult to get something accomplished.

The link posted ^^ is out if date

As you can see 2 bottles of San P water instead of 4

The PY SB is excellent. 

These are newer lists but I understand also already out if date as the towels are not offered now ( supply issues..)

2C8D4006-C581-42D0-B235-71626ECD4490.jpeg

C53EA606-74A9-416C-957E-359D4EE776AB.jpeg

Edited by little britain