Check-in Vaccination Status Problem Validating-HELP PLEASE!

Hi All!

My Sister's vaccination  status in the check is stating that "There's an issue with your vaccination record". She has uploaded it again, but it still has not cleared. It is flagged with a "Invalid proof of vaccination". Has anyone had this happen and is there a telephone number to call to try to get this resolved. We leave Sunday May 15th on the Harmony. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

My husband had his 2nd booster today and when I uploaded the picture of his card and entered the information, it wouldn’t take the date of today as the date of his last vaccination, saying it has to be more than 2 weeks from sailing.  (We sail on the 20th). I just changed the date to the 2nd vaccination before the boosters.  We’ll see if they accept it.   We’ve always showed our paper copies and have to do it again this time.

Edited by sellwingri

I believe boosters are not counted.  Royal Caribbean considers your 'fully vaccinated' on the date of your second shot of the two dose regime or the day of your single dose if you had the J&J. 

• Like 1

Breathe!  Bring the CDC vax card (you will all need it anyway, not just the passenger having the upload issue).  They’ll take a picture of it at the terminal.

Edited by poocher
  • Like 2

I'm glad to hear that you can just rely on the paper copies. I was worried it was going to be a big issue at the port because the check-in is essentially incomplete. For whatever reason, the app will NOT take our vaccine passports. This will be the third cruise, no issues the two previous times but this time, I upload them and it says that it's waiting to validate (which I know is normal). Yet, the next time I go into the app, it says that the vaccine section is incomplete and to provide our vaccination details. Argh!! It's driving me mad! And yes, I've updated/deleted the app, but it will not work no matter what I do.

9 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

I'm glad to hear that you can just rely on the paper copies. I was worried it was going to be a big issue at the port because the check-in is essentially incomplete. For whatever reason, the app will NOT take our vaccine passports. This will be the third cruise, no issues the two previous times but this time, I upload them and it says that it's waiting to validate (which I know is normal). Yet, the next time I go into the app, it says that the vaccine section is incomplete and to provide our vaccination details. Argh!! It's driving me mad! And yes, I've updated/deleted the app, but it will not work no matter what I do.

This is happening to me too.  Except, my vaccination status was "waiting to validate" and I was able to print my Set Sail Pass and I was done this morning.  After reading your thread, I went back in to see my vaccine status for 4 of us and each one shows vaccination section incomplete and to provide vaccination details.  Like I never uploaded them and yet I can still print Set Sail Pass.

Glad to read that this won't flag us and keep us from cruising before we even get to the Pier to show paper copies.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

This is happening to me too.  Except, my vaccination status was "waiting to validate" and I was able to print my Set Sail Pass and I was done this morning.  After reading your thread, I went back in to see my vaccine status for 4 of us and each one shows vaccination section incomplete and to provide vaccination details.  Like I never uploaded them and yet I can still print Set Sail Pass.

Glad to read that this won't flag us and keep us from cruising before we even get to the Pier to show paper copies.

To a tee, this is what is happening to me. Bizarre! I hope we both luck out and it takes them sooner than later. 

check and make sure the vaccine information is legible.  My booster info was not getting accepted 🙄 and I looked at my card after the 5th attempt.  I noted a 2 looked like a 7 (yes 17/3/21 instead of 12/3/21...)  I adjusted it, resubmitted, it was accepted.  

Edited by jean87510

3 hours ago, poocher said:

Breathe!  Bring the CDC vax card (you will all need it anyway, not just the passenger having the upload issue).  They’ll take a picture of it at the terminal.

Officially Breathing. Thanks for getting me off the ledge.🤪

• Like 1

Does anyone know if they will accept the NYS app showing the vaccine info instead of the paper card? I’m tearing my house apart and can’t find my card. I do have a picture of it on my phone so I was able to check in. Since most places accept the app here I haven’t needed the original card. I’m sure I put it in a “safe place” but I have no idea where it is and we sail on Sunday. 😱

I’m freaking out! 

6 hours ago, tink1112 said:

Since most places accept the app here I haven’t needed the original card.

Some kind of print out (which lists the same thing as the app) may work better with the check in staff.

Edited by Biker19

11 hours ago, teeredi2cruise said:

I think legibility on the year 2021 is the issue on her second shot date. I glad that she will be able to just bring the original. I just didn't want any problems and not be able to travel.

sounds like that is the issue.  You'll be fine bringing card.

7 hours ago, tink1112 said:

Does anyone know if they will accept the NYS app showing the vaccine info instead of the paper card? I’m tearing my house apart and can’t find my card. I do have a picture of it on my phone so I was able to check in. Since most places accept the app here I haven’t needed the original card. I’m sure I put it in a “safe place” but I have no idea where it is and we sail on Sunday. 😱

I’m freaking out! 

Is there anyway you can get a printout from dr office showing you have vaccines?  They can go into state system and do it for you.  My friend had to do this in PA for a RCCL cruise leaving out of florida and they took the state printout.  I mean it happens.  People have lost these cards.  

Edited by jean87510

14 hours ago, mom2miracles said:

To a tee, this is what is happening to me. Bizarre! I hope we both luck out and it takes them sooner than later. 

Well my cruise isn't until June, but I got 4 emails (there are 4 of us going) saying our check in was complete.  I logged into the system and it just says "validating" vaccinations.  So there is hope!

3 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Is there anyway you can get a printout from dr office showing you have vaccines?  They can go into state system and do it for you.  My friend had to do this in PA for a RCCL cruise leaving out of florida and they took the state printout.  I mean it happens.  People have lost these cards.  

FOUND MY CARD!!! Thank you for your responses. It was in my office, no idea why it ended up there but just grateful I found it. One less thing to stress about. Now we just have to take our tests on Friday and pray we are both negative. We did a home test just to see  and we were good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tink1112 said:

FOUND MY CARD!!! Thank you for your responses. It was in my office, no idea why it ended up there but just grateful I found it. One less thing to stress about. Now we just have to take our tests on Friday and pray we are both negative. We did a home test just to see  and we were good.

i have a passport holder that also holds my vaccine card.  Very handy.