Port Canaveral Terminal

Leaving on Independence of Seas in November and booked in a Junior suite? Are we able to get in suite line and suite lounge in terminal or should we purchase The Key? Thanks for any thoughts.

Jill 

1 hour ago, jillpra said:

Leaving on Independence of Seas in November and booked in a Junior suite? Are we able to get in suite line and suite lounge in terminal or should we purchase The Key? Thanks for any thoughts.

Jill 

I didn't see any suite lounge in the PC terminal (we checked in about noon and boarded the ship no waiting)...agree with the above bring a hard copy of SetSail Pass to enter in the suite line. We were just there 2 weeks ago and PC seemed to be very organized.

Edited by Ashland

20 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Adding second question to this.....can a linked party who are not in a suite get in the suite line with us?

What if you had the whole ship linked to you?

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I didn't see any suite lounge in the PC terminal (we checked in about noon and boarded the ship no waiting)...agree with the above bring a hard copy of SetSail Pass to enter in the suite line. We were just there 2 weeks ago and PC seemed to be very organized.

Kinda roped off area with weird furniture. Far right near gates

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ashland said:

There was definitely a suite lounge at PC when we arrived at 10:45am.  Boarding has not yet started & we sat for 15-20 minutes.  Really nothing more than more comfortable seating & its own bathrooms.

• Thanks 1

Was told by employees at the port that JR suites can access the suites check in line, but the "Suites" waiting area is for full suites (GS and above) and Pinnacles.  There was a man checking before you entered suites area last Saturday on Mariner.  I had to show that I was suite AND Pinnacle.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Was told by employees at the port that JR suites can access the suites check in line, but the "Suites" waiting area is for full suites (GS and above) and Pinnacles.  There was a man checking before you entered suites area last Saturday on Mariner.  I had to show that I was suite AND Pinnacle.  

OOPS  I've been using it since the restart and have only been in a JS until this past week  I showed my SetSail which says suite.  They have let me in every time

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, molly361 said:

OOPS  I've been using it since the restart and have only been in a JS until this past week  I showed my SetSail which says suite.  They have let me in every time

And you are just too darned cute to be told to leave anyway.  😉  Go for it...I would continue to use it if I were you.  🙂 

Edited by island lady
  • Thanks 1