Issue with Royal website for checking prices

10 hours ago, matj2000 said:

I still can't believe people actually go on the RC website to look for cruises..

It looks like you missed the whole point of the thread; Issue with Royal website for checking prices. The operative word was 'prices', not cruises.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, footzz said:

It looks like you missed the whole point of the thread; Issue with Royal website for checking prices. The operative word was 'prices', not cruises.

There are better options for that as well than the RCI site.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

There are better options for that as well than the RCI site.

Yeah. And where’s that.    Cause the sites still not working.   
other than picking up the phone.      

1 hour ago, kruise runner said:

Total agreement 

I have the same issues . Check the phones ,  White Screen on all. Gave up went to Carnival,  Princess ,NCL . Works okay. No worries  other lines are available .

cruise runner

Phones work fine.   15 min wait. Just now.   

1 hour ago, Rewind said:

It's fine.  Just a couple weeks ago I went to check prices and half of Royal's ships had disappeared.  They came back about an hour or so later.

The white screen has already been occurring for 27 hours…

An hour or so, I can see. Maintenance issue, a bug in the system etc, but not 27 hours 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

I don’t use a TA.   I just call then.  15 min wait.  Got my answers. 

The post was about checking prices. Even if you don't use a TA, their sites are usually easier/faster to use than RCI's when trying to find a simple price - no calls involved and a lot less than 15 min.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

The post was about checking prices. Even if you don't use a TA, their sites are usually easier/faster to use than RCI's when trying to find a simple price - no calls involved and a lot less than 15 min.

My only issue with this approach is that my husband often gets fireman discount. This discount option is not available on any other website that I have tried. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

But it’s not a true price.   Taking into account of your loyalty and other discounts you get for being in Royal loyalty programs or single cruiser. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, loug1601 said:

My only issue with this approach is that my husband often gets fireman discount. This discount option is not available on any other website that I have tried. 

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, Ptroxx said:

But it’s not a true price.   Taking into account of your loyalty and other discounts you get for being in Royal loyalty programs or single cruiser. 

There are TA sites that have options for that.

3 minutes ago, loug1601 said:

Assuming this is the same as the law enforcement/first responder discount, that option is available on some sites.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

There are TA sites that have options for that.

I’ve used many sites.  And none of them have given the best prices as the actual Royal site.  So I’d rather make a call than trust a random internet site.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ptroxx said:

So I’d rather make a call than trust a random internet site.  

It's not about trusting a random site - it's about using a different site for a quick check and then confirming with RCI, instead of wasting time on the RCI site (if it works at all) to begin with. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

It's not about trusting a random site - it's about using a different site for a quick check and then confirming with RCI, instead of wasting time on the RCI site (if it works at all) to begin with. 

So now your using 2 steps to get a price. A different site.  And then calling Royal.  All sites have issues at time.  
  I’ll stick to just making one call or using one site.    

3 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I was just able to get in now using a private window on Firefox. No idea if it's been fixed or if I just got lucky.

How far are you getting.    

I get through 3 steps.  And then when you click on the date you want it goes white 

4314A869-F64C-45B3-89CB-F69272B2BAA5.png

416FE02D-F9F9-4226-9D58-389E4706EE0A.png

A2E2DEAD-3782-4E02-AE76-841344BE525B.png