Issue with Royal website for checking prices

I frequently check prices on my booked cruises.  Until today I haven't ever had a problem. As of today am able to pick my sailing from the pricing page as usual, but the next page that comes up is blank. 

I have cleared the cache, I use Firefox have also tried Chrome and Edge. I was wondering if anyone else has this same experience and maybe how it was resolved. 

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I have had zero problems all day.  Found quite a few price drops!  (I even started a thread about it) 🙂 

Does it work for you right now?  I think it might be an active problem, not one from earlier today. I can't see anything on my screen once I select a cruise date

17 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I have had zero problems all day.  Found quite a few price drops!  (I even started a thread about it) 🙂 

Which is why I'm trying to check my two bookings and can't get past the "blank" page on either on 2 computers and all 3 (chrome, edge, ie) browsers. 😞 

I was able to just a few minutes ago and could not do anything except on the planner before that, since 2 pm I had checked about 3-4 times. Just went to the blank screen. Worked fine just now. Good luck to all of you checking rates or trying to book. 

Hmmm...........just tested it again.

I could book some cruises right now, but am waiting to go to Next Cruise tomorrow.

How odd.  I'm on ship's wifi, and I'm having no problems.  Just the opposite of how things usually are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matj2000 said:

I still can't believe people actually go on the RC website to look for cruises..

Where would you go ?  Norwegian   Asking for a friend. 

hasn’t been working for me all night.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I could book some cruises right now, but am waiting to go to Next Cruise tomorrow.

How odd.  I'm on ship's wifi, and I'm having no problems.  Just the opposite of how things usually are.

This is what I get 

It works to start off.  But then when you pick the cruise you want and date it goes 🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

E36BB94C-7F41-4283-9C56-12E3EC82C3E2.thumb.png.77f8d890b2fe460e3b02c2a7fba583cf.png

Edited by Ptroxx
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Still the white screen for me too, as of this moment.

I'm going to pretend to be an IT geek, which I totally am not, and guess that it's something to do with a particular server and that your ship is routing you to a different one that is actually working.

Of course, I may be talking out of my you know where. :classic_laugh:

24 minutes ago, loug1601 said:

Chiming in from NJ…

I’m having the same “white screen” issue. I was hoping that it would be rectified by this morning but nope!

Me too. Just checked again and it's still a white screen. 

Maybe with all the people who haven't been able to book cruises for the last day, the RC IT bots will think prices are too high and lower them again in hopes of getting more bookings. One can only hope.

Edited by ARandomTraveler