Alcohol-free drinks

jerseygirl3

We have the classic alcohol beverage package for a future cruise on Celebrity.  My husband, due to some medications, is unable to drink alcohol.  First question, do they have any non-alcohol wine and/or beers onboard.  And secondly, with the classic alcohol beverage package would he be able to get a soda or other non-alcohol beverage?  Ordinarily we wouldn't take the "all-included", but we had no choice.  

We also don’t drink alcohol.  We have enjoyed Ariel and Fre non-alcoholic “wines” onboard as well as virgin frozen drinks.  There is also a non-alcoholic beer available.  Sodas, etc are available as well.

21 minutes ago, jerseygirl3 said:

We have the classic alcohol beverage package for a future cruise on Celebrity.  My husband, due to some medications, is unable to drink alcohol.  First question, do they have any non-alcohol wine and/or beers onboard.  And secondly, with the classic alcohol beverage package would he be able to get a soda or other non-alcohol beverage?  Ordinarily we wouldn't take the "all-included", but we had no choice.  

Yes. Also bottles water. 

There are drinks of the day advertised in the daily paper.  Many are alcohol free and are included in your package.  We typically have them for lunch at  the buffet.

Sodas are Coke products. 

I was recently on Constellation and Heinekin 0 was offered in most bars and restaurants.  I also found O'Douls somewhere on the ship although I can't remember where.  I loved the virgin frozen mango daiquiris at the pool bar (basically a mango smoothie).  I didn't try any of the NA wines but I'm glad to know they are available.

On 5/30/2022 at 10:58 AM, jerseygirl3 said:

Celebrity carries a line of Nonalcoholic wines -  Fre by Sutter Home.   They have a Bubbly, White, Rose and Red.

They also have a couple of non-alcoholic beers  O'Doule,   Heineken Zero (sometimes)

They have a menu of non-alcoholic drinks called Zero Proof but also just ask at any bar and specify you package and they will make recommendations.

31 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Celebrity carries a line of Nonalcoholic wines -  Fre by Sutter Home.   They have a Bubbly, White, Rose and Red.

They also have a couple of non-alcoholic beers  O'Doule,   Heineken Zero (sometimes)

They have a menu of non-alcoholic drinks called Zero Proof but also just ask at any bar and specify you package and they will make recommendations.

Thank you for that info!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

A number of the bartenders also have alcohol free mocktails  which they have concocted through the years but are not listed on the bar menus.  I find the watermelon tropic, which is listed on the bar menus, too sweet for my taste, but have had bartenders create something similar but not as sweet.