Senior Crew postings

capecodmercury

1 hour ago, Schmoe38 said:

Linda

On our last 3 sailings in November, 2021 (Constellation) and March (Silhouette) and May (Millennium), 2022, the listing of officers was on our TV screen as opposed to hard copy. I believe there was a hard copy available in November (we didn’t receive a copy in our daily), but it was easily accessible on screen.

Randy

Randy -

That scan above was from the day 1 daily from the sailing we shared in November.  

7 minutes ago, canderson said:

Randy -

That scan above was from the day 1 daily from the sailing we shared in November.  

Chris

I think you and Charline were the favourites. You received a hard copy, but we didn’t actually receive one in our daily. If I recall correctly (and that’s always questionable), I think the TV system for account review, etc was not operational either.

Randy

Edited by Schmoe38

2 minutes ago, Schmoe38 said:

Chris

I think you and Charline were the favourites. You received a hard copy, but we didn’t actually receive one in our daily.

Randy

It was an insert, not part of a regular page, so I can see where that might have happened.

Have you heard anything about where Anu landed after his break after Constellation?  We are hoping we run across him again.

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

It was an insert, not part of a regular page, so I can see where that might have happened.

Have you heard anything about where Anu landed after his break after Constellation?  We are hoping we run across him again.

I haven’t but I think I know how to find out. I’ll email you when I can get an update….fingers crossed.

Randy

Just now, Schmoe38 said:

I haven’t but I think I know how to find out. I’ll email you when I can get an update….fingers crossed.

Randy

Many thanks.  Like an idiot, after 15 nights, I neglected to get his email.  He sure was looking forward to seeing that cute kid of his again.

4 hours ago, 12cruise2 said:

My DH mentioned that on our Equinox May 21 cruise the officers' pictures and bios were on the TV in our cabin as one of the choices.

( Just a little humor )

LOL------" as one of the choices "  ?????

BEEEE Careful !!!!!

( I think I'm the only one on CC that doesn't know everyone's " real" name ).

And, about the inserts--- it seems to me that it depends on whether the Room Attendant picks them up and puts them into the cabin, suite, or wherever you are staying.

Edited by Pinboy
Forgot a point

5 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

Linda

On our last 3 sailings in November, 2021 (Constellation) and March (Silhouette) and May (Millennium), 2022, the listing of officers was on our TV screen as opposed to hard copy. I believe there was a hard copy available in November (we didn’t receive a copy in our daily), but it was easily accessible on screen.

Randy

I wouldn't say it was easily accessible, but it was there.  I would not have known to look if Jim_Iain hadn't posted that it was on screen.

Still confused.  Must have been more to the story.  How did publishing freely available shipboard info turn into a CC "crime"?  I had previously posted that scan above for someone wondering who would be in charge on Connie in December.  Is this a problem?

21 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Totally agree, kind of stalker like to me.

I believe he was actually one of the first Zenith cruisers and probably had a friendship with many of the Officers. I don’t know anything about him being banned but his FB thread was very informative. I know there are a couple of Captains, or CDs  that If I were trying to decide on itinerary that could weigh into my decision.

2 hours ago, canderson said:

Still confused.  Must have been more to the story.  How did publishing freely available shipboard info turn into a CC "crime"?  I had previously posted that scan above for someone wondering who would be in charge on Connie in December.  Is this a problem?

At the time of the incident it was a mystery and since then it has remained one, at least to many of us on CC.

I have an idea how and why this happened, but will not share that publicly.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, canderson said:

As far as I know (having myself posted dailies and inserts here when writing cruise reviews) it’s not a problem to post them. Posting current assignments tells one nothing about future schedules. What may be a problem is posting future schedules of officers and crew who prefer to maintain more privacy. This is just my speculation. I assume that those who have a more public persona will post future schedules on their social media accounts. 

On 6/8/2022 at 7:57 PM, canderson said:

The problem is not the info about who is on board or not, it is that many people also evaluated or judged crew members in various aspects or speculated about unknown personal details here which is not appropriate. The pure facts are not critical.