RC Cruise Ship Comparison chart

This is likely a stupid question but we haven't sailed in a while and are trying to pick one. We have several that we like on different ships. We want our older teens to look and see which they think they'd prefer and they wondered if there was a quick link where you could do a side by side comparison. I know Carnival has this because my friends showed me but I couldn't find one for Royal Caribbean and that is the line we have always done. It would be easier than writing down the differences. I googled before posting but haven't turned up anything. Thanks in advance. 

30 minutes ago, Beachdreams99 said:

This is likely a stupid question but we haven't sailed in a while and are trying to pick one. We have several that we like on different ships. We want our older teens to look and see which they think they'd prefer and they wondered if there was a quick link where you could do a side by side comparison. I know Carnival has this because my friends showed me but I couldn't find one for Royal Caribbean and that is the line we have always done. It would be easier than writing down the differences. I googled before posting but haven't turned up anything. Thanks in advance. 

Have your teens do a Youtube ship walk through of you possible choices.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Beachdreams99 said:

This is a basic comparison.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/2022-2023_Fleet_Guide.pdf

This should also help if you need more details. It's mostly up to date.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/19071197_Fleet_Guide_by_Ship_2020.pdf

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Thanks for these - they're great and give a great comparison.

I've sailed on 4 of the different classes but I would have thought Wonder would have been Quantum Class rather than Oasis - who knew?!

Edited by Wriggler
Can spell, can't type :)
  • Like 1

Overall, our favorite ships when traveling with family including teens is the Oasis class.  Has all of the bells and whistles, and wonderful promenade and great entertainment.  We preferred this class to the others, including Quantum class which IMO ruined the promenade.  

Enjoy your cruise.

10 hours ago, Beachdreams99 said:

they don't want to watch YouTube videos

Then I will say you will be in for a rude awakening.

Learned when looking at ships just because it's listed on the ship doesn't mean it's the same as another ship.

First thing that comes to mind is the pool areas and the things within it. 

Which is why it's important to actually get further information than a check list. 

Example Brilliance and Harmony both will have slides but are drastically different. Even the teenage clubs are going to vary wildly but it will have a check in the box that a teenage club area exists. 

Also to add you are going to have things like Bumper Cars on the Quantum but it's limited hours and can have long lines to when they do offer it. Which is not something a simple list will provide. 

Edited by J0Y0US
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Overall, our favorite ships when traveling with family including teens is the Oasis class.  Has all of the bells and whistles, and wonderful promenade and great entertainment.  We preferred this class to the others, including Quantum class which IMO ruined the promenade.  

Enjoy your cruise.

That's because it's an Esplanade.  😉 

It is different.  It is not supposed to be the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

That's because it's an Esplanade.  😉 

It is different.  It is not supposed to be the same.

Imo a poor design.  Cannot accommodate the crowds. Not good for pararades or people watching 

Edited by Cruise a holic