Vaccine verification + boarding docs

sydbarrett

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the vaccine verification to be completed through the app? I uploaded mine a week ago and it still says pending. I assume all check-in items must be completed before we can print our boarding docs/luggage tags and all that? We are only 3 weeks out...I thought we were able to print everything much earlier before but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Thanks!

2 hours ago, sydbarrett said:

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the vaccine verification to be completed through the app? I uploaded mine a week ago and it still says pending. I assume all check-in items must be completed before we can print our boarding docs/luggage tags and all that? We are only 3 weeks out...I thought we were able to print everything much earlier before but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Thanks!

I'm cruising Jul 3 and mine is showing as verified. I submitted it about 2 weeks ago.

Mine came through in two days.    Reality don't worry about them.    If not approved you will have to show them at checkin anyways.  I think you can just take a screen shot of your appointment time to use to get in -  or cal but be prepared for a long wait time.

Due to do our check in tomorrow. 
Today I have taken screenshots of PDF from my NHS app showing dates of vaccinations.

I have x2 initial Pfizer jabs and 2 Booster, which I will need, to be considered “Up to Date.”

Will it allow me to update all 4?

The frustrating part is when one person of a couple gets approval and the other is still waiting. That happened to us.  You would think that if you uploaded both at the same time, the approvals would happen together.  Add to that the craziness of getting the Bermuda travel authorization and doing the testing made the precruise experience stressful.  

On 6/13/2022 at 3:53 PM, upwarduk said:

Due to do our check in tomorrow. 
Today I have taken screenshots of PDF from my NHS app showing dates of vaccinations.

I have x2 initial Pfizer jabs and 2 Booster, which I will need, to be considered “Up to Date.”

Will it allow me to update all 4?

They're only interested in the initial two at this time.