What sports drinks are available on Princess?

BlerkOne

On 6/29/2022 at 7:01 PM, BlerkOne said:

Gatorade/Powerade that kind of stuff? Any for sale on the ships? Emerald Princess if it makes a difference.

They had Red Bull if that counts.

I tasted it once & dumped it. 

Nasty stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, voljeep said:

not even in the on-board shops for purchase?

On board shops were quite different to what we had been used to on 50 previous Princess Cruises, very little available like any candy items etc. very limited and very expensive. Also the normal small packages of things like aspirin or tums no longer available and told you had to get them through the Medical Dr. this was on the Grand don't know what others have experienced on other ships. We will be better prepared on our upcoming cruises. I hadn't bothered taking nylons/pantyhose for formal night as have always been able to purchase on board but sadly not now.

3 hours ago, victoriaj said:

I hadn't bothered taking nylons/pantyhose for formal night as have always been able to purchase on board but sadly not now.

DW isn't very fond of me bringing pantyhose or nylons on cruises either 🙄

I'm just having some fun, don't anyone flame me for enjoying some lighthearted posts.  😏

Edited by Daniel A

40 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

DW isn't very fond of me bringing pantyhose or nylons on cruises either 🙄

I'm just having some fun, don't anyone flame me for enjoying some lighthearted posts.  😏

I once gave my wife a box at Christmas that on the outside said "Your new pajamas for our cruise". Of course the box was empty.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, victoriaj said:

On board shops were quite different to what we had been used to on 50 previous Princess Cruises, very little available like any candy items etc. very limited and very expensive. Also the normal small packages of things like aspirin or tums no longer available and told you had to get them through the Medical Dr. this was on the Grand don't know what others have experienced on other ships. We will be better prepared on our upcoming cruises. I hadn't bothered taking nylons/pantyhose for formal night as have always been able to purchase on board but sadly not now.

The reason for meds is to more closely keep an eye out for possible COVID cases.