Signature Beverage Package

vivalas

1 minute ago, bozemanman said:

how many drinks can be ordered at one time?...for instance canned water

We both would get 4 cans of water (all I could carry lol at a time) but I am not sure if they limit each time, just per day. I would order a double of any alcohol (wine) each time. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have the Signature package because we booked with Have It All.
I saw a YouTube that said if you have soft drinks or water toward your package then three count as one on the package. So if you get one water, you can get two more that day that will count as only one of your 15 drink limit. I’m hoping this is true because I try to drink a lot of water but I don’t want my entire drink limit to be used for water. 
Can anyone else confirm if this information is correct? That was the first time I had heard this. 

7 minutes ago, MINIroadster said:

I saw a YouTube that said if you have soft drinks or water toward your package then three count as one on the package.

Not true. Each counts as one towards your 15.

If you will exceed 15 drinks, purchase a Beverage Card and use it for the less expensive drinks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Not true. Each counts as one towards your 15.

If you will exceed 15 drinks, purchase a Beverage Card and use it for the less expensive drinks.

Agree...3 waters equals 1 drink is false.

If you are concerned about using up your limit of 15, stock up on waters or sodas on the first day, when you will have less time to reach your limit, or on port days when you might be ashore some or all of the day, again having less time to reach 15 drinks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, oakridger said:

I'd like to know the YouTube person that is spreading such false information!  This has not been the policy on HAL ever since I started cruising on them in 2006.

It's not that big of a deal. Most of us recognize it for what is (incorrect information) and move on.

7 minutes ago, -The-True-North- said:

Does the 15 drinks per day reset at exactly midnight?

If I only had 10, at 23:50, can I order 5 cans of water of pop?

I believe so, in person at a bar. But maybe you'd need to start a little earlier, depending on if they want to enforce the length of time between orders, even on non-alcoholic.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I believe so, in person at a bar. But maybe you'd need to start a little earlier, depending on if they want to enforce the length of time between orders, even on non-alcoholic.

Can you explain the "length of time between orders"? Don't think I had read about that before? Thanks!!

1 hour ago, LuAnn said:

Can you explain the "length of time between orders"? Don't think I had read about that before? 

In the FAQs, it says only, "Participants may order only one drink at a time and must be of the legal drinking age for the respective itinerary." I think I've read but never encountered the specific time lapse required, whether it was 15/20/30 minutes, IDK. 

Hopefully someone with experience will come along with an answer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

In the FAQs, it says only, "Participants may order only one drink at a time and must be of the legal drinking age for the respective itinerary." I think I've read but never encountered the specific time lapse required, whether it was 15/20/30 minutes, IDK. 

Hopefully someone with experience will come along with an answer.

I have heard it is 5 minutes between orders, but on our recent cruise, I got the impression that the time restriction only applied to alcoholic beverages. I know we were able to get 3 waters apiece at the same time on day one, as we stocked up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, pirate cruiser said:

First time with the SBP-my question is can we get a drink as soon as we are on the ship or do we have to wait until we underway-thanks !

You do have to wait until you get your keycard, but once you have it you can use the SBP

(The keycard will be next to your stateroom door.)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pirate cruiser said:

Hello,

We will be on the Statendam 12/27-1/7/23- First time with the SBP-my question is can we get a drink as soon as we are on the ship or do we have to wait until we underway-thanks !

I've also read that you can only have two drinks before completing the new Muster Drill requirements and getting "checked off". Someone else can fill us in on that.

9 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

You do have to wait until you get your keycard, but once you have it you can use the SBP

(The keycard will be next to your stateroom door.)

Your keycard is next to the stateroom door? Haven't cruised since Covid and we used to get it at check-in.....not anymore?

27 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

I've also read that you can only have two drinks before completing the new Muster Drill requirements and getting "checked off". Someone else can fill us in on that.

3 cruises since restart. Never experienced any restrictions on number of drinks during the prep to sail away, muster drill, etc.

31 minutes ago, pirate cruiser said:

Since the muster drill is on video how soon can we watch it and get checked off ?

After you watch the video you must walk to your muster station and get checked off. In other words, you must do both, in that order.