Signature Beverage Package

vivalas

21 minutes ago, IPB4IGO said:

After you watch the video you must walk to your muster station and get checked off. In other words, you must do both, in that order.

If it's more convenient, you can go to the muster station and be checked off before you watch the video. Have done it in that order on 3 cruises. There is a set period of time for checking in at the muster station. On the Rotterdam, we were early and had to wait at the Grand Dutch Cafe several minutes for the station to be manned.

• Like 1

On both KDam and N. Statendam this year, they announced ( and I think it was on the schedule) that you could check in at your Muster Station starting at 1:30. About 3 or 3:30, they started a regular set of announcements reminding everybody you needed to check in now...before we could sail. On KDam, at 4pm (sailing time) they specifically paged two cabins to report to their muster station.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lyndihop said:

So I looked at the “bar menu”. 
I didn’t see mixed drinks. 
ex: Margaritas, Pina Coladas etc

Are there NONE???on beverage package?

The cost of the tequila determines the cost of your Margarita, the same for any other mixed drink. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Trapper44 said:

The cost of the tequila determines the cost of your Margarita, the same for any other mixed drink. 

Yes, for example if you ask for a margarita with 'Cabo Wabo' tequila ($10.75), this would be included in the SBP. Whereas, one with 'Patron Anejo' ($14.50) would not.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KroozNut said:
23 hours ago, Trapper44 said:

Yes, for example if you ask for a margarita with 'Cabo Wabo' tequila ($10.75), this would be included in the SBP. Whereas, one with 'Patron Anejo' ($14.50) would not.

And even with those limitations, we never exceeded our 15 drinks/day or the $11 per drink, even including some above-average liquors. It was a bit more difficult with wine, but there were still good choices at the $11 price point, you just had to be more mindful.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Germancruisersss said:

Just learned that on the Volendam a bottle of S. Pellegrino for 5.50 is not part of HIA and will be charged to our account - although there is no written info about this

Only Perrier is part of HIA. It was that way this Spring on the Zuiderdam 

Denise 

I know this has been asked many times and answered but it still seems very fluid. The brochure that cruisenews posted says the elite package is 15 drinks and unlimited zero proof drinks. Then I read that the elite pkg changed and it was 15 drinks total, including zero proof. Can someone comment that has sailed recently? 

1 hour ago, katykrol said:

I know this has been asked many times and answered but it still seems very fluid. The brochure that cruisenews posted says the elite package is 15 drinks and unlimited zero proof drinks. Then I read that the elite pkg changed and it was 15 drinks total, including zero proof. Can someone comment that has sailed recently? 

Currently (on my upcoming K'dam cruise), EBP is described as

"Our premium, Elite Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, sodas, bottled water (sparkling or still, 400ml or less) & coffee. Only on the ms Koningsdam & ms Nieuw Statendam, the package includes Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. Includes any beverage priced at $15.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day). "

In other words, it no longer says unlimited non-alcoholic. Tip -- Stock up on unopened beverages that you can store in your mini-fridge, on the first day when you are not maxing out the 15. Or at end of any day you didn't get to 15.

• Like 1