Can't Log in to Princess Website

mtmorrisgirl

I have been trying to log in to Princess.com for the past two days and keep getting a pop-up screen after I log in saying I need to complete my registration.  Even if I fill in the data again, when I hit "register" it says I can't use the user id because it's already taken (of course that's because it's mine).  Spent too much time yesterday on the phone and never did reach anyone at Princess.  Anyone else having issues?

17 minutes ago, mtmorrisgirl said:

I have been trying to log in to Princess.com for the past two days and keep getting a pop-up screen after I log in saying I need to complete my registration.  Even if I fill in the data again, when I hit "register" it says I can't use the user id because it's already taken (of course that's because it's mine).  Spent too much time yesterday on the phone and never did reach anyone at Princess.  Anyone else having issues?

Contact Support at Princess.

25 minutes ago, geoherb said:

I received this error message this morning. I was able to switch browsers and get in.

temp.jpg

There is an OLD story about the data center of the future.

This data center runs 24/7 with only a man and a dog.
The man's job is to feed the dog.
The dog's job is to make sure the man does not touch the computer.

Princess could learn a few things from the past....🤦‍♂️🐕💻

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

In that light, how about this story (which is similar to some posts I recall reading and we are not at the end of the story yet)?

I noticed last evening our friends had disappeared from DMW bookings for segments 2 & 3 of our B2B2B.  How could that be? 

If they logged in to Princess.com, they could see all bookings listed under Upcoming Cruises, but as soon as they clicked on either the 2nd or 3rd segment.. ERROR and no booking details (no Personalizer access).  If they used the Name/Booking/Birthdate access for those voyages, there is an error about Birthdate not matching.  I suggested they try each others birthdate.  Voila!!  In they got.

So, how do two bookings that have existed for a length of time, and are now fully-paid, also for a while now, end up corrupted by a birthdate swap?  Just what is the IT team up to?  And this isn't just a MC App issue - it's the POLAR booking data.  But the ripple affect screws up MC App, so in there it looks like they don't even have the two voyages.  And the dining bookings have been lost, so I can just imagine the trouble I am going to have getting that setup again.  Their birthdates are correct in their Princess Captain's Circle profile info.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mtmorrisgirl said:

STOP filling in the registration form. DH got that message and even tho' it didn't work, it created a new account # for him. Of course, we didn't know what the account # was, so couldn't use it.

Got someone at Princess to check and found the 2 accounts. They deleted his old #, but it didn't help. Still can't log in on app or online.

Medallion "experts" are working on it...since May.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daniel A said:

I have been getting the same message. Requested reset of password multiple time nothing came to my email.

• Like 1

I’m still having problems logging into my old Account that I’ve had for over 20 years.  I enter the information requested then it wants to register me with a NEW Account number.  I don’t need a new account.  After many, many hours on the phone with Customer Reps, Live Chat, Ocean Ready, etc. no resolution to the problem.  In fact, after being on the phone several times my call(s) were dropped for no apparent reason.  You call back and must explain your problem again and again to the new Customer Reps.  Very frustrated and time consuming.  Or, if you’re transferred to a new department, you must explain your problem again.  On one occasion an Ocean Ready Rep even entered my ID and password and she still had problems.  While on the phone, she called some dept (?) to make changes to my Profile.  These changes (supposedly) will take effect after 24 hours and I should be OK.  Sorry – I still have Login problem.  Recently, I sent a letter to John Padgett (CEO) requesting help.  I’m still waiting for help.  A new email to Padgett going out.   John

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, JF - retired RRT said:

STOP filling in the registration form. DH got that message and even tho' it didn't work, it created a new account # for him. Of course, we didn't know what the account # was, so couldn't use it.

Got someone at Princess to check and found the 2 accounts. They deleted his old #, but it didn't help. Still can't log in on app or online.

Medallion "experts" are working on it...since May.

Update:

I sent a letter to Jan Swartz – Group President of Holland America Group.

With a CC to John Padgett (CEO - Princess).

The letter was positive in nature and not long.  Included my Account # and clearly stated my problem.

Within 2 hours I had gentlemen call from California to resolve my Login issues.

He noted that I had two (2) DOB’s.  One was correct (Polar System used by Agents). 

The other DOB was wrong that was used on the Princess Website.

He changed the DOB and issued me a new Password.

I login while he was on the phone.  No problems.  I’m a happy camper!  

Note:  There's another thread with the same problem encountered by cruisers. 

I left a message there also.  There is hope if you talk to the right people. But getting to the right people is a well-travelled road.  John

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been a week and I still can't get in no matter which browser I try.  Amazingly, I can get on the Medallion Class app on my phone.  I will do the suggested letter to Jan Schwartz and John Padgett and see if that does the trick.  Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Edited by mtmorrisgirl

I also cannot log in.  I had not been having any issues until this weekend.  Not sure what they changed on the backend to create this issue but it is annoying!  I can pull up my booking fine by going in as a guest but cannot log in at all on any type of browser (or phone) and no amount of clearing my cache is helpful, ugh! 

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2022 at 5:36 AM, mtmorrisgirl said:

Yes, it has happened to us too.  We receive the exact same response that the User ID was already taken, after filling out the form.  We have been sailing with Princess for 20 years, so there is no new info to advise.  I called Princess and they have passed on my complaint.

Meanwhile, if you need to access a booking you can always login under your booking number.

PS  We're having problems with the Medallion app too.  It just never ends...

On 8/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, mtmorrisgirl said:

I just attempted the email route to Jan Swartz and John Padgett and the emails came back as undeliverable.  Back to square one.

Wonder if a typo or if they had to change their emails as getting too many complaints?

3 hours ago, cruisecrazy82 said:

I also cannot log in.  I had not been having any issues until this weekend.  Not sure what they changed on the backend to create this issue but it is annoying!  I can pull up my booking fine by going in as a guest but cannot log in at all on any type of browser (or phone) and no amount of clearing my cache is helpful, ugh! 

I have been wondering if all these issues have something to do with integrating in the new 3rd party provider that is going to be managing the bidding for cabin upgrades.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Princess IT managed to screw up data with whatever changes they need to make to allow for bidding on cabin upgrades.

5 hours ago, cruisecrazy82 said:

Same for both of us.  I contacted tech support this morning and after a whole lot of delays on their part I was told that this was a known problem for several users and it was being addressed.  I was told to try my login from time to time.