Interior room for 3 people

Tntt

We decided to take a short 3nt cruise on independence of the seas in a few weeks. We decided to also save money and book a interior cabin. We are taking our son so there will be 3 people to our room. I know it will be tight as far as space but my question is where does the 3rd person sleep? 

30 minutes ago, Rubyfisch said:

As an adult, I shared an interior cabins on Freedom. I had a Pullman bed that folded out of the ceiling. It wasn't uncomfortable, I slept fine, and we saved money (splitting it three ways). And this was for eight nights.

I did what you did ⬆️⬆️  But on a 4 day Baja cruise on the Carnival Inspiration. It was my 80 year old Mom, myself & friend (60) we shared an interior too. The friend had the Pullman.

We had the best time …. Lots of laughing …  🤣😍🤣

OP … go & have a blast!! 

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18

OP...your cabin will have a pullman bed and it will fold down from the ceiling. Whether your 3 year old will be able to sleep up there is dependent on them. But keep in mind one of the adults may have to.

I sailed in an interior for 12 nights with 2 friends - as the youngest (at 44!) I was in the bunk bed (pull-down from the ceiling)!  It was a bit snug in the cabin with extra person and luggage

We said we'd look at a balcony next time to give ourselves more room

I shared an inside cabin with my twin boys when they were teenagers--once,because it was so much cheaper than a balcony. It basically was the same layout we had on previous cruises just minus the balcony! I liked that the steward returned the top bunk back to the ceiling during the day. there was also a loveseat size couch where the boys kept their duffle type suitcases if we weren't sitting there.