For those of you who wear glasses ...

6 hours ago, buchhalm said:

I tried it. Stings like hell on my contact lenses. 

1 hour ago, CCC's said:

That is so funny.  Perhaps the instructions on the bottle were only in Arabic !!?

Should have read the instructions first. It specifically says not for use on contact lenses.🤣

8 minutes ago, buchhalm said:

A joke, people.  A joke. You realise that, right? 😉

Of course but it says something that they need this warning: "Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on Contact lenses"

On 8/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, OzKiwiJJ said:

Of course but it says something that they need this warning: "Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on Contact lenses"

3 hours ago, cruiser3775 said:

Sounds like the warning sticker on my toaster "Appliance will become hot when in use".

Also the add on TV advertising some pain Killer where the barrier melts in front of the woman, has a warning that it is just a demonstration.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russell21 said:

Also the add on TV advertising some pain Killer where the barrier melts in front of the woman, has a warning that it is just a demonstration.

Beat this, folks. 

🙂

images.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 7

thanks for the tip re anti-fogging. i normally wear the blue surgical masks as required but am aware it would be wise to buy p2/n95 for a coral princess cruise. however there are so many to choose from, they can be quite expensive & apparently some are difficult to wear with glasses. just wondering if there are any tips re p2/n95 masks for those of us who wear glasses please? thanks.

36 minutes ago, austromyrtus said:

thanks for the tip re anti-fogging. i normally wear the blue surgical masks as required but am aware it would be wise to buy p2/n95 for a coral princess cruise. however there are so many to choose from, they can be quite expensive & apparently some are difficult to wear with glasses. just wondering if there are any tips re p2/n95 masks for those of us who wear glasses please? thanks.

I find the P2 masks much easier to wear with glasses. Just make sure you pinch it firmly around your nose. We use the PPE Tech ones which you can buy directly from them online. The more you buy the cheaper they are per mask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can buy N95 masks at Bunnings, for a fair price.  I find them much more comfortable to wear than the blue pleated ones, and less likely to fog up the glasses. Because they fit around your face, they sit still and don't move around, or drop down below your nose when you talk or laugh.

• Thanks 1