Booking Problems for Oasis (Bayonne) Between May-October 2023

nelblu

13 minutes ago, ko7431 said:

I see the same issue.  I tried to select a may sailing on oasis and got the attached error.  I tried this both on royal site and a travel agent site067A5361-97F0-4613-B371-2282BAF7F63C.jpeg.a8916033977ce6d7baf006ef03443b3e.jpeg

I did 2 days for each month starting with May-October, 23 and get the Oops.  Tried on my laptop, iPhone and iPad and same results.  My son and DIl tried, and they get the Oops.  This only started about 4 days ago.  

7 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I, too, am experiencing this.

Oh, I almost forgot.  I tried doing the booking on $ea$canner.  Error message there, too.  The blocking, or whatever it is, is definitely originating with Royal Caribbean.

41 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

The same thing happened a few weeks back and lasted for a couple of days. When it came back up the prices were significantly higher.

The basic Oasis screen before selecting the date, mine was August 20, '23 has remained the same as $519.  Again, don't know if and when I'm able to get beyond this point what the fares will look like.

I did have a problem which ticked me off, Royal was having issues with my SIL and granddaughter C&A #.  The D+ desk agent tells me that it'll be cleared up in the next 7 days.  Get the invoice and the system added travel insurance, but only a $100 credit rather than the D balcony discount of $226.  I was told that in the C&A # was not entered at time of booking, and in order for them to enter the C&A # and getting the appropriate discount, they would have to reprice the sail pricing and would be $200 higher.  

Don't ask me how I reacted to their ridiculous reason.😜

Edited by nelblu

42 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Oasis June 9? Please tell me how far you get in the booking process on your site.

It is absolutely fine.  It's Royals consumer site that is the issue.

Made a reservation no issues, then cancelled

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Oasis June 9? Please tell me how far you get in the booking process on your site.

One click away from booking a Junior Suite, didnt actually book it but could have.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

Just put a cabin on hold for June 9th with the Online Agency I use to book cruises  on. No issues for me holding a cabin now for Oasis.

Don't see any issues booking a cabin for Oasis between those time frames mentioned above.

Put the cabin on hold myself right on the online agency site, no phone calls needed at all. Could either put the cabin on hold, pay the deposit , or pay full payment. Can see and pick all available cabins in each category.

Easy peasy, no agent needed. Simple process.  Perks, OBC included.

Edited by Jimbo

1 minute ago, nelblu said:

Called the D+ desk around noon and told them of the problem.  They reported the issues to their IT dept. and he had me waiting on the phone for some 25 minutes until the report was delivered to them.  I said I just want to report and do I need to wait.  He said yes and thank God for speaker phones.  Maybe he wanted to reassure me since I mentioned that I was a shareholder.

Ps. Checked about an hour or so ago and still no resolution. 

It's Sunday. Doubtful they will even look at it until tomorrow.