Proof of vaccination

clarets

Yes, you do.

By three jabs, they mean the course of two regular jabs plus a booster.

The best means of proof is from the NHS app.  It cannot be the cards that are completed when you had your jabs.

It is a good idea to take a screenshot of each proof of jab and save in a format you can read offline; that would alleviate any potential wi-fi problems at check-in.

1 hour ago, TigerB said:

Yes, you do.

By three jabs, they mean the course of two regular jabs plus a booster.

The best means of proof is from the NHS app.  It cannot be the cards that are completed when you had your jabs.

It is a good idea to take a screenshot of each proof of jab and save in a format you can read offline; that would alleviate any potential wi-fi problems at check-in.

You can download the certificate in pdf form to your phone from the NHS app - I store mine in Books. This document can then be read offline. You can also get the document emailed to you as a pdf attachment; you can then print it out from your computer if you have a printer but are unable to print from your phone.

Edited by Denarius
Clarification

3 minutes ago, jipsy said:

If you had your booster more than 270 days ago you need to get another. Got mine next week.

And pray tell, where did you get this information from? It is  impossible to have your 2nd booster  unless you are vulnerable or over 75. The rules are that if it is more than 270 days since your 2nd jab then you need a booster. Look on the P&O website to check but please post the correct info  as you will create panic if you do not.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, jipsy said:

If you had your booster more than 270 days ago you need to get another. Got mine next week.

To repeat what Yorkypete has said, that is incorrect information.  There are folk on this forum that are no so adept at researching information online as others are, and may accept what is posted. Posting incorrect information on matters like this could create anxiety or panic.

• Like 3

Hi

Just rec do the rules for my cruise in two weeks……jipsy is wrong.

Vaccination requirements for your holiday

For your holiday, all guests aged 18 years and over need to be fully vaccinated* with an approved COVID-19 vaccine a minimum of 14 days prior to travel. If more than 270 days (calculated from the last day of the cruise) have passed since the full completion of a vaccination course, a booster vaccine will be needed and must be administered a minimum of seven days prior to travel.

If a further 270 days have passed since your booster vaccine, a second booster vaccination is not required at this time.

Fully vaccinated means the two initial  covid jabs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Yorkypete said:

And pray tell, where did you get this information from? It is  impossible to have your 2nd booster  unless you are vulnerable or over 75. The rules are that if it is more than 270 days since your 2nd jab then you need a booster. Look on the P&O website to check but please post the correct info  as you will create panic if you do not.

Hi. It's changed now. You can get the booster if you're over 65. Weve booked ours online today.

• Like 1

Looks like we all replied at the same time! I wanted to get ours out of the way as currently you don't need it but we're on Iona in November and if they change the rules last minute we'll be running round trying to get jabbed as it's been a year since my booster

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jipsy said:

No you don't.  Second boosters have just being rolled out. 90% of the population cannot  get one. (And yes, that number was plucked out of thin air).

Edited by FangedRose

27 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

People over 65 can get the Autumn booster, I got mine today.

...and those like me, whilst not over 65yrs am a carer for a vulnerable relative. I actually had an appointment yesterday but cancelled it as I didn't want to risk an adverse reaction ahead of our cruise this weekend. Booked it for when we return 👍

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TigerB said:

...and those like me, whilst not over 65yrs am a carer for a vulnerable relative. I actually had an appointment yesterday but cancelled it as I didn't want to risk an adverse reaction ahead of our cruise this weekend. Booked it for when we return 👍

I too have booked mine for when we return from the Baltic on Britannia.. Sorry, I did not realise it had changed to 65yrs old. I am 74 so it is booked for early Oct. It seems Doctors are not doing this anymore as we are having ours Matalan (that well known NHS centre!).

1 hour ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

Hi

Just rec do the rules for my cruise in two weeks……jipsy is wrong.

Vaccination requirements for your holiday

For your holiday, all guests aged 18 years and over need to be fully vaccinated* with an approved COVID-19 vaccine a minimum of 14 days prior to travel. If more than 270 days (calculated from the last day of the cruise) have passed since the full completion of a vaccination course, a booster vaccine will be needed and must be administered a minimum of seven days prior to travel.

If a further 270 days have passed since your booster vaccine, a second booster vaccination is not required at this time.

Fully vaccinated means the two initial  covid jabs.

Just as well, sailing in three weeks . My booster was a year ago next week ( volunteering at the covid centre for me jabbed early ) I'm only 60  and no sign of another one yet . 

2 hours ago, Yorkypete said:

I had an email from P&O telling me so

Must admit I was confused; some cruise lines have their own way of phrasing it and I've been looking on CC for different interpretations. I've had the two jabs and my booster was in Dec '21 - my next cruise isn't until April '23 so I nearly had heart failure when I read jipsy's post. Thanks folks for clarifying👍

• Like 1