Have you ever cruised without looking at the ship or reviews? I haven't looked yet!

cruisinthemed

You are brave. I cannot restrain my curiosity. I hope you are rewarded with wonderful excitement and surprises!

And @GUT2407, Norwegian still has carpet that points you in the right direction. The fish are still on some ships, and others have things like triangles that point forward.

Edited by weltek

I was just reminded of studying the deck plans regarding beds: each cabin had either two singles, or a double, not changeable.  Apart from making sure we got what we wanted in that respect, we've always been happy in any part of the ship.  Getting close to 50 cruises, and noise has never been an issue.

Many years ago I read a few reviews, but got so annoyed with them that I stopped.  I've never had a desire to read another review.

Yes, I sometmes read the reviews, but more for the entertainment factor than anything else.  A while back, I read reveiws of a cruise we just got off of.  They ranged from one star (awful) to 5 stars, (the best cruise I've ever been on).  Some folks complained about the dining, while others thought it was terrific. And the same for other venues on the ship, and ranging from boarding to disembarkation.  So all and all, I don't put too much value in the reviews.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, marco said:

Yes, I sometmes read the reviews, but more for the entertainment factor than anything else.  A while back, I read reveiws of a cruise we just got off of.  They ranged from one star (awful) to 5 stars, (the best cruise I've ever been on).  Some folks complained about the dining, while others thought it was terrific. And the same for other venues on the ship, and ranging from boarding to disembarkation.  So all and all, I don't put too much value in the reviews.

I think it would be fun to read reviews of a recent cruise.  I stumbled around the Reviews link, but couldn't find our last cruise.  Maybe no one wrote a review, IDK.  

10 hours ago, ldubs said:

I think it would be fun to read reviews of a recent cruise.  I stumbled around the Reviews link, but couldn't find our last cruise.  Maybe no one wrote a review, IDK.  

You do realize I hope that you could write a review.