Royal Caribbean Booze package $100

My few cruises over the season has the booze package at $100 a day.

Thats pretty good value as drink prices have gone up in the last couple of days so I’m told.

All  mixed drinks will be over $15 U.S. plus 18% gratuity I believe .

So with the bad exchange rate thats  5 drinks and you will be in front.

70551588-DB98-437B-B541-DFCCC0E67398.thumb.png.a7e57eb6ebff37d98438749e6850ed5b.png

Edited by Chiliburn

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

My few cruises over the season has the booze package at $100 a day.

Thats pretty good value as drink prices have gone up in the last couple of days so I’m told.

All  mixed drinks will be over $15 U.S. plus 18% gratuity I believe .

So with the bad exchange rate thats  5 drinks and you will be in front.

70551588-DB98-437B-B541-DFCCC0E67398.thumb.png.a7e57eb6ebff37d98438749e6850ed5b.png

Thank the good Royal Caribbean gods that we have 5 free drinks a day! Just don’t know how I could justify $100 each per day over the length of the cruises. As much as I love a Royal, I think at the moment Princess is very attractive considering they are AU dollars. Anyway, will find out next week,  for the start of this season cruises for us which is now going to be our preferred cruise line!

3 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Thank the good Royal Caribbean gods that we have 5 free drinks a day! Just don’t know how I could justify $100 each per day over the length of the cruises. As much as I love a Royal, I think at the moment Princess is very attractive considering they are AU dollars. Anyway, will find out next week,  for the start of this season cruises for us which is now going to be our preferred cruise line!

Thank the C&A god for those 5 free drinks.  Maybe they should turn the diamond lounge into a place of worship.

5 rocket fuels for free ,a bucket of beer and the coffee machine in the diamond lounge in the morning.

Thats enough for me ,      That’s unless I know someone in a suite???

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Thank the C&A god for those 5 free drinks.  Maybe they should turn the diamond lounge into a place of worship.

5 rocket fuels for free ,a bucket of beer and the coffee machine in the diamond lounge in the morning.

Thats enough for me ,      That’s unless I know someone in a suite???

No suite friends for us atm 🤣🤣🤣 Do you know if we can use the Concierge Lounge or is that for Suite guests only? Can’t seem to find that information.

2 minutes ago, resordanis said:

No suite friends for us atm 🤣🤣🤣 Do you know if we can use the Concierge Lounge or is that for Suite guests only? Can’t seem to find that information.

If it’s still the concierge lounge and there’s not to many pinnacles onboard I believe the concierge will allow it.

Suite lounge we are locked out but I believe Ovation is still a concierge.

4 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

If it’s still the concierge lounge and there’s not to many pinnacles onboard I believe the concierge will allow it.

Suite lounge we are locked out but I believe Ovation is still a concierge.

At least some good news! Thanks. We start on 26/11 with Royal and cannot wait!🛳. We booked cabins on deck 11 so quick trip to deck 12. Now if I have to go to Diamond Lounge ………….well lots of exercise!

• Like 1

Regarding the concierge lounge question, I have a screen shot from Royal saying that certain perks have now been returned to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle cruisers for cruises after March of this year. One of them was renewed access to the concierge lounge. So we're pleased as we'll be on Ovation on 26 Nov. However, chatter on this subject on book of faces indicates that currently it is hit and miss, depending on numbers and depending on the concierge him/herself. Admittedly the chatter relates to overseas trips so will be very interesting to find out personally. I can't add the screenshot though. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, willsaway said:

Regarding the concierge lounge question, I have a screen shot from Royal saying that certain perks have now been returned to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle cruisers for cruises after March of this year. One of them was renewed access to the concierge lounge. So we're pleased as we'll be on Ovation on 26 Nov. However, chatter on this subject on book of faces indicates that currently it is hit and miss, depending on numbers and depending on the concierge him/herself. Admittedly the chatter relates to overseas trips so will be very interesting to find out personally. I can't add the screenshot though. 

I have always found it that way. On some cruises, the suite passengers are few and far between in the lounge, and they are happy to extend it to the top tiers if it is busy in diamond lounge.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 2:39 PM, Chiliburn said:

Thank the C&A god for those 5 free drinks.

With the A$ going down so much vs USD, & the drinks pricing increasing onboard, those C&A benefits are becoming more value every day!!

5 drinks will cover me pretty well most days. I like a drink, but also like to remember my cruise 🙂 

If the drinks costs keep rising, the 5 drinks will end up covering the daily fare, and we will start travelling for free 😦

• Like 3

18 hours ago, willsaway said:

I am on that cruise too. I like the location of the Concierge Lounge vs that of the Diamond Lounge which

is always overcrowded.  Not that long to wait.

2 hours ago, mr walker said:

With the A$ going down so much vs USD, & the drinks pricing increasing onboard, those C&A benefits are becoming more value every day!!

5 drinks will cover me pretty well most days. I like a drink, but also like to remember my cruise 🙂 

If the drinks costs keep rising, the 5 drinks will end up covering the daily fare, and we will start travelling for free 😦

Let’s see how long it lasts.

When you think of say a 100 diamond with 4 drinks on a 10 day cruise that’s 4000 drinks.

16 hours ago, arxcards said:

I have always found it that way. On some cruises, the suite passengers are few and far between in the lounge, and they are happy to extend it to the top tiers if it is busy in diamond lounge.

Nah, let the riff raff stay where they belong.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Let’s see how long it lasts.

When you think of say a 100 diamond with 4 drinks on a 10 day cruise that’s 4000 drinks.

Yes, but before it was unlimited free drinks in the lounge for 3 and a half hours or 3 drinks in a bar during that time frame.

4 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Yes, but before it was unlimited free drinks in the lounge for 3 and a half hours or 3 drinks in a bar during that time frame.

A lot of people didn’t bother with the diamond happy hour.

Just a pig trough.

I was lucky to get one drink a day there but now I will get my full quoter .

29 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

18 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

We used to regularly go to the DL for a pre-show/pre-dinner drink during happy hour, but more & more we gave it a miss. People staking out the DL an hour before happy hour to get a seat, then lining up for a drink with a drink already in hand & then repeat again & it was just too crowded to enjoy. We mostly grab a couple of 'voucher' drinks from a nearby bar and relax on our balcony & get dressed for show/dinner at our leisure.

We regularly use the DL at non happy hour times for a quiet relax, a coffee & a snack & we actually get to sit and talk with some guests we meet.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mr walker said:

We used to regularly go to the DL for a pre-show/pre-dinner drink during happy hour, but more & more we gave it a miss. People staking out the DL an hour before happy hour to get a seat, then lining up for a drink with a drink already in hand & then repeat again & it was just too crowded to enjoy. We mostly grab a couple of 'voucher' drinks from a nearby bar and relax on our balcony & get dressed for show/dinner at our leisure.

We regularly use the DL at non happy hour times for a quiet relax, a coffee & a snack & we actually get to sit and talk with some guests we meet.

yes same here.

I was just pointing out that you could drink more before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

We often had breaking in the DL.

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Just a pig trough.

I was lucky to get one drink a day there but now I will get my full quoter .

Too easy to become a Diamond cruiser like it is too easy to become Princess Elite. So these speshul venues are often crowded.

Hi

just finishing two RC cruises.   Wonder and now Odyssey in the Med.   I booked our excursions very early and that was a good idea because a lot of them were full by the time we got on the ship.

being diamond has been lovely.  4 drinks a day is more than I want and the price of of the package is really high.   Our bill is very little because of this and I have actually had my washing done a couple of times as no drinks bill!

the Wonder was a lovely ship but Odyssey is better.  Brighter and cheerier than Wonder.

met a couple of CC on this cruise.  Ausmann and Aussiecruiser.

eileen

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cruisers47 said:

Hi

just finishing two RC cruises.   Wonder and now Odyssey in the Med.   I booked our excursions very early and that was a good idea because a lot of them were full by the time we got on the ship.

being diamond has been lovely.  4 drinks a day is more than I want and the price of of the package is really high.   Our bill is very little because of this and I have actually had my washing done a couple of times as no drinks bill!

the Wonder was a lovely ship but Odyssey is better.  Brighter and cheerier than Wonder.

met a couple of CC on this cruise.  Ausmann and Aussiecruiser.

eileen

Those diamond drinks are going to very handy,every thing has gone up.

Have a look at this price gouging.

F578D3CE-12CF-4353-88CD-3C5FAF918547.thumb.jpeg.ffa79c496b067550692254ee253cae8f.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Those diamond drinks are going to very handy,every thing has gone up.

Have a look at this price gouging.

F578D3CE-12CF-4353-88CD-3C5FAF918547.thumb.jpeg.ffa79c496b067550692254ee253cae8f.jpeg

But it is 10% off!!

Do you get anything else with it, photos or the like?

Edited by arxcards