Homeports for 2023: Here's the list.

Boatdrill

Isn't the Koningsdam in Alaska in October?

image.png.a0981d7bae95f437b96fac1665aa8ac3.png

The Alaska season is starting earlier and ending later on other lines also. I believe NCL still has a ship sailing Alaska today. 

Edited to add: I don't see her listed for November/December so I agree, it's not a complete list :). 

Edited by BermudaBound2014

Unfortunately, the number of ships that can get under the bridge is decreasing rapidly, and both Zaandam and Volendam are doing a lot of long cruises.  I think one Vista may have modifications that allow it but the there aren't many ships left that can do it.

I feel the pain.  I would love to have a BHB  in Baltimore but it's very unlikely.

Roy

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

I don't know that what they have is even accurate.  I note that they have the Zaandam in Boston from May - September.  My booking for the July VOV, out of Boston, is on the Zuiderdam.

Zaandam is homeported in Boston...doing cruises out of Boston. Not there every week.

19 minutes ago, 0106 said:

The Koningsdam has no cruises listed on the HAL website from October 23 through January 24

We hope that HAL's   scheduling  dept .  gets   the Kuningsdam to service Sam  Diego late in 2023  /early 2024 like to do a Hawaii R/T cruise again 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 3:33 PM, CruiserBruce said:

Zaandam is homeported in Boston...doing cruises out of Boston. Not there every week.

In checking the 2023 schedule for departures from Boston for June, July, and August, 2023, it appears that both the Zuiderdam and the Zaandam have regular departures.  I think the Zuiderdam has 3 and the Zaandam has 4.  That looks like both ships are homeported in Boston during that period; but, then, perhaps I am misunderstanding what is meant by homeporting.

On 10/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, mcrcruiser said:

Me thinks HAL needs some more  n ew ships   so we all can have a better choice

So HAL is in bad financial shape, as you have been ranting and raving about, but HAL should go into another 4-500 million per ship for a couple more ships?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

No Oosterdam in Europe? 

Its on the schedule for being in the Med in summer 2023. But, as mentioned, the article is an incomplete listing. Or perhaps, because Oosterdam is not "homeported" anywhere during those summer months...it moves around.

• Thanks 1