Heads up.......it's possible to book shows in cruise planner

3 hours ago, loman said:

Great news,   was anyone able to book the comedy show ?

Thats about the only thing i really want to see.

I was able to book the adult comedy show on Symphony in Dec right after my last post. It just showed up when I refreshed the planner again. Hairspray showed up again to. Not very  interested in that. Will see if other options pop up again. They were showing as sold out when I first checked. 

When did this feature, to book shows in advance, get turned on today? Was it this morning, afternoon, or evening? Just curious. I'm in the planner all the time, but dont look at entertainment all the time since the story has been that you must book on ship. I will keep trying. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sandc4e said:

Only a few ships are allowing currently, fortunately Harmony is one of them!

What is your sailing date? I don't see any entertainment schedule yet on Harmony 11/12 sailing date.

23 minutes ago, blueslily said:

I was able to book the adult comedy show on Symphony in Dec right after my last post. It just showed up when I refreshed the planner again. Hairspray showed up again to. Not very  interested in that. Will see if other options pop up again. They were showing as sold out when I first checked. 

When did this feature, to book shows in advance, get turned on today? Was it this morning, afternoon, or evening? Just curious. I'm in the planner all the time, but dont look at entertainment all the time since the story has been that you must book on ship. I will keep trying. 

I'm still getting the "Lights, Camera, Action..." try again later message 😭 

I'm so jealous. Having to rush and book shows and dining as soon as I get on the ship has been one of the primary reasons I've avoided Oasis Class ships since I saw my first one (Allure I think) at a port in 2013. It's the one and only thing I'm stressing about for my upcoming cruise. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler

3 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I'm still getting the "Lights, Camera, Action..." try again later message 😭 

I'm so jealous. Having to rush and book shows and dining as soon as I get on the ship has been one of the primary reasons I've avoided Oasis Class ships since I saw my first one (Allure I think) at a port in 2013. It's the one and only thing I'm stressing about for my upcoming cruise. 

oh man, I would not give up an entire cruise for that reason. Try not to stress. I'm all on this thread just because it gives me something new to be excited about for this sailing. I'm still very happy about going. Just bummed if I missed a window today. Relax and have am awesome cruise. Fingers crossed for you as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Just checked in planner. Wonder is not on the list of ships you can do this on. So they weren't going back to this, but now are only for certain ships. That stinks!!!

I booked my shows for Wonder this Christmas.  It isn't starting until December

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

There are people on other boards saying they booked on Wonder??? But when I look at the planner Wonder isn't an option??? Anyone else book Wonder???

I appears that your sailing isn't until May 2023.  You are way topo early for entertainment to open up.  Booking of shows typically opened about 90 days +/- 30 days prior to Covid and it will most likely be the same now.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I appears that your sailing isn't until May 2023.  You are way topo early for entertainment to open up.  Booking of shows typically opened about 90 days +/- 30 days prior to Covid and it will most likely be the same now.

Thanks. Hard to tell. We are assuming they are going back to the 90 day thing. But a few weeks ago said pre booking wasn't coming back. And Wonder isn't on the list of ships in planner. It's so hard to keep up anymore. So to make sure we are assuming right I now have to check constantly. Don't want to accidentally be left out and last to book.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Thanks. Hard to tell. We are assuming they are going back to the 90 day thing. But a few weeks ago said pre booking wasn't coming back. And Wonder isn't on the list of ships in planner. It's so hard to keep up anymore. So to make sure we are assuming right I now have to check constantly. Don't want to accidentally be left out and last to book.

I booked all my shows for Wonder sailing at Christmas last night.  It is absolutely available and as I stated if you are sailing in May you are way too early.  Start checking 120 days before and then weekly once at 120 days.  I've been doing that for 5 years pre Covid and never missed booking a show time I wnated

15 hours ago, NSnewcruiser said:

We are on Oasis for Dec 4th and can now book the Aqua show,Cats,and the Ice show in our cruise planner.Also in the app.

Thanks for this thread!  I just booked the four entertainment events available, and booked our MTD times around those events!  This is the December 10 sailing of the Harmony of the Seas!

jc

• Like 1

Oasis for Dec 11 had Cats, Ice and Aqua80 open to book. 

It’s sooooo nice to get this out of the way.  We have the UDP so can now just worry about that when we get on board.  It wouldn’t let me book the Aqua show for the first night due to our UDP conflict (there’s not ours because we eat early anyway.) Would have preferred to book the first show but could try again later in week if it is canceled.  

Thanks for the heads up!  It’s a little hidden under the entertainment tab.

Worked for Anthem, 12/11 sailing, for Spectra's Cabaret only.  I had to reserve on a desktop (as previously posted).  The show did not show up on the app to reserve, but once I made the reservation, it showed up on my calendar in the app.  Thank you for the heads up!

7 hours ago, lovelife said:

Thanks for the info. I can book only two shows for Symphony 12/10 but none for Symphony 12/3. Where did you see the list of ships with this availability?

Hey, we are on the same cruise. I was able to book some shows today. Still waiting on others to show up. Worked better on a desktop versus my cell using the planner. 

7 hours ago, lovelife said:

Thanks for the info. I can book only two shows for Symphony 12/10 but none for Symphony 12/3. Where did you see the list of ships with this availability?

At least you are able to do that.  We re on Nov. 26th and we are not able to book anything.