Beach chair/umbrella in Coco Cay

Any place on the beach or by the pool includes chairs and umbrellas.  I do suggest getting off fairly early in the day and getting a spot. If you sleep until noon you may not get the most desirable lounger.  No need to spend any money here unless you want to.  We like all the beach areas but usually end up near the pool.  

1 hour ago, nbsjcruiser said:

We'll be in Coco Cay next Thursday and all we want is a nice spot with a chair and umbrella so we can relax near the water for the day. Where would be the best spot for that? Are there lots of chairs and umbrellas for use?

Everyone likes a different place, but we love Chill Beach to the left of Wacky Seagull Bar.  Close to the buffet, restrooms, bar.  Beautiful cove, water is there even if the tide goes out.  We are not pool people, so never go to the pool.  I go to islands to lay on the beach and watch the world go by.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nbsjcruiser said:

We'll be in Coco Cay next Thursday and all we want is a nice spot with a chair and umbrella so we can relax near the water for the day. Where would be the best spot for that? Are there lots of chairs and umbrellas for use?

South Beach - its the furthest beach from the pier and there seems to always be a ton of free chairs/umbrellas.  Also, both times I have been there, i havent seen any children at South Beach, so it was really quiet too.

We have gotten there as late as noon and still have a large choice for a few chairs and umbrella.

Edited by Stealthdog
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Any place on the beach or by the pool includes chairs and umbrellas.  I do suggest getting off fairly early in the day and getting a spot. If you sleep until noon you may not get the most desirable lounger.  No need to spend any money here unless you want to.  We like all the beach areas but usually end up near the pool.  

I don't get off early and always easily find a chair and umbrella, in multiple locations.  My preference is the Oasis Lagoon pool, but as I walk around, I see plenty of them everywhere.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pami1968 said:

Any advice on finding a hammock on Coco Cay?  I'd prefer to have at least an idea of which direction to wander in where I might find one.  

If I remember correctly you walk down the pier, make a left, go over the bridge and you should see several hammocks in this general area (the straw market would be on your right) and a little further is Chill Island beach loungers etc.     

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

If I remember correctly you walk down the pier, make a left, go over the bridge and you should see several hammocks in this general area (the straw market would be on your right) and a little further is Chill Island beach loungers etc.     

thank you!!

• Like 1