crystral blocks

Just finished a cruise on the harmony and DW and i just reached a level for a new block. I asked in the diamond lounge and asked if the block is delivered to the room or mailed. The concierge said they discontinued that program and are looking at starting a new one.. is this true???

TIA

3 minutes ago, coachmike1959 said:

Just finished a cruise on the harmony and DW and i just reached a level for a new block. I asked in the diamond lounge and asked if the block is delivered to the room or mailed. The concierge said they discontinued that program and are looking at starting a new one.. is this true???

TIA

Absolutely not true

• Like 2

Just got back from a cruise on Adventure with my sister and friend all 3 of us got a crystal Blick.  The only change was, we went to C/A to ask for it.  Last time I  received a letter telling me I  could get it delivered to my cabin, or mailed to me , or decline it.  Ambassador  told us they no longer mail them thats the only change.

5 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

Just got back from a cruise on Adventure with my sister and friend all 3 of us got a crystal Blick.  The only change was, we went to C/A to ask for it.  Last time I  received a letter telling me I  could get it delivered to my cabin, or mailed to me , or decline it.  Ambassador  told us they no longer mail them thats the only change.

I hate when the staff doesnt know whats going on.

So we have never gotten a block,never been told about it. Can someone refresh my memory as to when you get them? We are D+ with 207 points.

Not that I necessarily need more stuff,but would at least like to be offered!

Thank you

14 hours ago, Bleueyes44 said:

We’re still on Adventure after the repositioning cruise to Galveston.

I was told by the loyalty ambassador that the blocks would be mailed to those receiving them.🤷‍♂️

44 minutes ago, VernRDH said:

Can someone refresh my memory as to when you get them?

We are D+ with 207 points.

First block is given at 140 points then every 70 points so you should get one when  you hit 210 points on your next cruise.

Edited by robtulipe

47 minutes ago, VernRDH said:

So we have never gotten a block,never been told about it. Can someone refresh my memory as to when you get them? We are D+ with 207 points.

Thank you

If you are motivated, you could work back through your cruise list, find where you hit 140, and call C&A to request that block.

I should have received my block on this cruise, but when I went to speak with the loyalty ambassador, she was too busy chatting with couples and groups and seemed like she couldn't be bothered by individuals. Each time I was in the "office" lounge she would spend maybe 5 seconds with individuals and maybe five minutes or longer with everyone else.

So needless to say, I didn't get it.

1 hour ago, VernRDH said:

Thank you

If you call the C&A line and inform them that you never received a block for the cruise where you hit your milestone 140 points, they can look up what cruise that was and send you the appropriate block.  All they need is your C&A membership number. 

Thanks for the replies! We would have gotten the first one on Freedom last year and should get one on Anthem this Feb. Will they give it to you if you hit the milestone during the cruise? We are on an 8 night, and only need 3 points to hit 210. 

Glad it wasn't on Adventure this August, the LA was TERRIBLE! Could not be bothered when I went to ask a question. Ignored me then said she had to leave for a meeting, even though there was still 30 minutes left in her posted hours. Had to go back later, again ignored me then finally answered my question ( which was what FILs C&A number is) but had an attitude the whole time. Made sure to note her name and put it on my survey. I don't expect her to blow sunshine up my backside but at least act like you care.

2 hours ago, VernRDH said:

Thanks for the replies! We would have gotten the first one on Freedom last year and should get one on Anthem this Feb. Will they give it to you if you hit the milestone during the cruise? We are on an 8 night, and only need 3 points to hit 210. 

Glad it wasn't on Adventure this August, the LA was TERRIBLE! Could not be bothered when I went to ask a question. Ignored me then said she had to leave for a meeting, even though there was still 30 minutes left in her posted hours. Had to go back later, again ignored me then finally answered my question ( which was what FILs C&A number is) but had an attitude the whole time. Made sure to note her name and put it on my survey. I don't expect her to blow sunshine up my backside but at least act like you care.

You are supposed to get them on the ship when you achieve the milestone.  Our last 2 that we earned the ships didn’t have them.  Make sure to mention it to the Loyalty Ambassador and fill out a form to have it shipped to you.  We are officially all caught up with the ones that we were owed.

On 11/12/2022 at 4:11 PM, Bleueyes44 said:

On Radiance in Sept and was told  I had the choice of having it mailed.

We got ours four weeks ago on Harmony. We confirmed with the LA on Day 1 that it would be forthcoming. When we got to Day 6, and it had still not been delivered, we enlisted the help of the Diamond Concierge. It was delivered to our cabin that afternoon. Now that you are ashore, reach out to C&A.